OFFICIAL DISNEY+ STREAMING THREAD we're in the endgame now

Disney +
data.png

I know the feel. I switched over to sonic fiber shortly after comcast implemented this and haven’t looked back

I really thought Disney would have more original content but it’s been enjoyable so far. They are gonna need to start dropping more **** though

hulu doing that 1.99 a month for 12 month thing again
of course they do that right as i subscribe to the disney+ bundle. and espn+ is useless for me if theyre not showing football games and i cant watch my shows like pti and around the horn

of course they do that right as i subscribe to the disney+ bundle. and espn+ is useless for me if theyre not showing football games and i cant watch my shows like pti and around the horn
U can watch those shows on espn.com
I watch them at work on the computer everyday

1575403956753.png

Disney+ has just announced a new original game show coming to the streaming service next year.

Star Wars: Jedi Temple Challenge is an exciting new game show set in a galaxy far, far away, which tests young contestants’ abilities in the core Jedi principles of strength, knowledge, and bravery as they face thrilling and fun obstacles in an attempt to achieve the rank of Jedi Knight!

From lightsabers, to hyperspace, the Force, and the dark side, Star Wars: Jedi Temple Challenge transports viewers and contestants into the Star Wars galaxy like never before.

The show is hosted by Ahmed Best, who will play a Jedi Master and mentor to the contestants. Known to many fans as Jar Jar Binks from the Star Wars prequels, Best’s unique set of skills as an actor, dancer, martial arts expert, STOMP musician, and Star Wars fan make him the perfect choice as the show’s host and mentor.

Best is joined by a hilarious humanoid droid companion, voiced by Mary Holland (VEEP, Upright Citizens Brigade Theatre).

“This is definitely a kids game show like no other,” says Lucasfilm’s senior director of Online Content & Programming, Mickey Capoferri. “The various challenges will test a Padawan’s connection to the Force in three locations — a forest planet, on board a Jedi star cruiser, and inside a Jedi Temple — immersing them and the audience in a fun, humorous, and exciting competition.”
“Star Wars: Jedi Temple Challenge brings together the best of Star Wars – competitive spirit, harrowing obstacles and a hero’s triumph over challenges – in a totally new format for the franchise,” said Dan Silver, vice president, Originals – Unscripted Content, Disney+. “A game show set in the Star Wars galaxy is a perfect fit for Disney+.”

Star Wars: Jedi Temple Challenge is executive produced by Lucasfilm, Dean Houser, and David Chamberlin and Mike Antinoro from Endeavor Content.

The show will launch on Disney+ in 2020.

I liked winter soldier betterr

Cap in general >

finished up both Iron Man 1 and 2, and Thor. Have Hulk next but have to watch that off of Disney+ until they get sharing rights. Doubt it’s high on the priority list.

Cap in general >

finished up both Iron Man 1 and 2, and Thor. Have Hulk next but have to watch that off of Disney+ until they get sharing rights. Doubt it’s high on the priority list.
Yup Cap that dude. Wonder what they gonna do in the future with what happened at the end of end games.

Phase 4... who knows.

They have more properties now with fox, have Spider-Man back for a few movies. No idea what they are trying to set up.

Black Widow trailer dropped today as well, weird to have it now but I’m all for Scarlet Johansson.

Phase 4... who knows.

They have more properties now with fox, have Spider-Man back for a few movies. No idea what they are trying to set up.

Black Widow trailer dropped today as well, weird to have it now but I’m all for Scarlet Johansson.
You my bruv but I'll fight you over bae

I watched the One Day at Disney doc yesterday pretty cool! They will be releasing 52 short for eps for the series

1575403956753.png

Disney+ has just announced a new original game show coming to the streaming service next year.

Star Wars: Jedi Temple Challenge is an exciting new game show set in a galaxy far, far away, which tests young contestants’ abilities in the core Jedi principles of strength, knowledge, and bravery as they face thrilling and fun obstacles in an attempt to achieve the rank of Jedi Knight!

From lightsabers, to hyperspace, the Force, and the dark side, Star Wars: Jedi Temple Challenge transports viewers and contestants into the Star Wars galaxy like never before.

The show is hosted by Ahmed Best, who will play a Jedi Master and mentor to the contestants. Known to many fans as Jar Jar Binks from the Star Wars prequels, Best’s unique set of skills as an actor, dancer, martial arts expert, STOMP musician, and Star Wars fan make him the perfect choice as the show’s host and mentor.

Best is joined by a hilarious humanoid droid companion, voiced by Mary Holland (VEEP, Upright Citizens Brigade Theatre).

“This is definitely a kids game show like no other,” says Lucasfilm’s senior director of Online Content & Programming, Mickey Capoferri. “The various challenges will test a Padawan’s connection to the Force in three locations — a forest planet, on board a Jedi star cruiser, and inside a Jedi Temple — immersing them and the audience in a fun, humorous, and exciting competition.”
“Star Wars: Jedi Temple Challenge brings together the best of Star Wars – competitive spirit, harrowing obstacles and a hero’s triumph over challenges – in a totally new format for the franchise,” said Dan Silver, vice president, Originals – Unscripted Content, Disney+. “A game show set in the Star Wars galaxy is a perfect fit for Disney+.”

Star Wars: Jedi Temple Challenge is executive produced by Lucasfilm, Dean Houser, and David Chamberlin and Mike Antinoro from Endeavor Content.

The show will launch on Disney+ in 2020.
Jar Jar Binks is now hosting shows? Nice.

Wife is a fan of Mandalorian. Daughter is too, but she asks way too many questions during the episode lol.

I think EP. 2 is my favorite episode.

Back
Top Bottom