Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

no aura UI

92F2C6C9-4BAA-4877-8D54-41247E206990.jpeg

:smh: at having to have UI kick in. Absolutely ridiculous

Facts... On someone who has apparently never left their own planet and didn't even know what Super Saiyan was 2 days ago, Goku needs to use a form beyond enhanced God mode to combat them...

Felt like my brain was doing a sustained facepalm watching 115. Ready to move on to something else other than Goku vs Kefla

The scene where Goku regains his Ultra Instinct back was so bad*** tho! As soon as I heard the music I was like "Yeah rip Kefla" :lol: :pimp:

Episode wasn't as buns as I thought it'd be but Goku pulling UI out his *** after getting roundhouse'd is some BS

Vegeta laying out Toppo though :pimp:

Yeah Kefla is donzo though

**** this episode. Kefla knocking SSB Goku out with one kick? The ****? I'm pissed he had to trigger UI to keep up with her.

A damn super saiyan is on par with a SSB x kaioken ...let that sink in.

It's kinda annoying but it's the fact that Portia fusion makes the new being waaay stronger.

Like how Base Vegito was way stronger than individual goku and Vegeta in ssj

But yeah U6 saiyans don't feel like they've "earned" the power

Yea i dont like the fact it will take UI to keep up with her but i think they made it clear this episode that goku is basically tired and still recovering..

But still tho..

Vegeta needs to eliminate toppo and fight Jiren already..frieza needs someone who can push him back a bit.

i wanna see vegeta fight already we seen like 10 goku fights and then the rest of u7 fighting before we seen vegeta fight :lol:

Episode was nice.

Tired of seeing Kefla tbh she needs to go along with Ribrianne lol

Vegeta should beat Toppo but idk what’s taking him so long when he’s the “GOAT” lol :rofl:

Gohan fighting 1v2 against the U6 Namekians since Piccolo super washed :smh:

In serious need of an epic plot twist because this **** getting way to dragged out

Back
Top Bottom