Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Wouldn't even say Vegeta is having trouble, he's been paying attention to the Goku vs Kefla the entire time while Toppo has been trying to give him smoke

My boy at the top of the list b, putting mans on his back regardless of how distracted he is

Thats exactly it. Vegeta far from struggling. He's just not good at multitasking lmao (playing with toppo and monitoring what Goku is doing)

Frieza commentary this whole arc is 2nd to none :pimp:

Yall need to chill with the "Vegeta should be whooping Toppo". It ain't nothing to the prince. He's fighting Toppo the way most of us drive. It's sooo easy you can do it while completely thinking about something else. Occasionally you get caught slippin and miss an exit or forget to use a turn signal, but you still reach point B without a scratch.

Frieza just over here posted :lol:

I agree with the Kefla scaling being way OP. Beerus with the smirk seeing Goku back in ultra though, he knows its a wrap :pimp:

Frieza just over here posted :lol:

I agree with the Kefla scaling being way OP. Beerus with the smirk seeing Goku back in ultra though, he knows its a wrap :pimp:

Was that a smirk? Or a look of concern because UI would put Goku closer to him lol

Vegeta aint even worried about Toppo wtf lmao he got half of his attention on Toppo and the other half on Goku VS Kefla. If he put his all into it then Toppo would be ****ed right now

Me personally, I'm not all upset over the power scaling lol. Kefla is Legendary Saiyan Ki + SSJ2 x 10 due to the potara fusion. They are clearly using this battle to teach Goku how to use and sustain Ultra Instinct for his fight with Jiren. I also think Beerus' first look was one of astonishment/frustration, "wtf, how did he achieve that again" and then afterwards he smirked because he now knows it's a wrap.

Vegeta should wash Toppo easy. He's too busy paying attention to Kakarot lol. I want Gohan to transform already because he annoys me not using his powers and Piccolo is kinda worthless right now.

Frieza has become one of my favorite characters. His commentary is hilarious

It’s almost as if he forgot he could transform :lol:

I will say though him stomping that Namekians arm out was tuff

Last edited:
gohan jobber *** aint transforming ****. Cant wait for son to sit on the bench and work on his geometry homework

Watchin DBS episode 115, was kind of gettin a lil irritated with Kefla vs Goku.

Goku receiving that work from Kefla even at SSG and SSB. Then he goes UI because he gettin worked over by these imbeciles! Smfh they don’t deserve to see UI in all honesty. Jus ready for Jiren rematch.

I hope in the future they give Vegeta the respect he deserves! Yea he comes 2nd in the group but my mans would wash these foos! Toppo giving him that work. Smfh nahhhh he’ll humble his a** in no time! I hope in 2018 tho

#MakeVegetaGreatAgain

Vegeta is still slick talking like he’s got a trump card.

I’m gonna need gohan to unleash

relying on gohan useless *** instead of the prince knock it off :lol:

mans been putting in work in the time chamber lets not act like he dont got his own power ups we just waiting on it

Episode was straight

New figure of Kefla gonna be copped

Stage must be reconstructing itself because I promise at least half of the stage should be gone

I agree with a lot of the opinions. I “get” it but boy oh boy. The two girls learned SSJ right before the tournament.

Them there’s the whole Goku is a true martial artist and learned many techniques. There’s no way Kefla should be able to keep up with Goku in SSG or SSB. Their “out” was he’s tired from his fight with Jiren.

I want to see the other U7 fighters. Freeza vs someone epic. And seeing Vegeta fight Toppo. And what was the point of Gohan going mystic if he’s not able to unleash it? Jiren is like the only major threat left.

This arc has had some weird power scaling from Krillin to Master Roshi to Mystic Gohan to the girls.

Back
Top Bottom