Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

I don't think giving a car key to a kid is a fair analogy to use with giving SSJ transformations to top fighters of a universe who are on par with base level Vegeta.

If Gohan decided to attempt SSJ3 in the tournament, I'd be surprised but i wouldn't be upset he learned it in 2 minutes.

SSJ is fine, its just unbelievable for them to progress at such a fast rate to the other transformations. Especially since they never heard of it. But I understand your point by mentioning there base power levels. Ain't like power scaling in this show is easy to begin with, based on what we've seen though you would think if they trained hard for a month they would be as strong as Zen-Oh (Joke). Side note Gohan going SSj3 wouldn't be much of a shock seeing as his dad did it so long ago, he's had atleast a few years to get familiar with the state and its setbacks by just training/talking with his dad.

It’s a different universe. We shouldn’t box U6 saiyans into U7 saiyan standards

That's a great point. I dont even have a response for that.

Well Gohan did go from SSJ to SSJ2 in a matter of a few month in the HTC. I don't think he even wants to go SSJ3 since he 'wants to unlock a form no one has seen yet'

SN: When they first announced to the new unknown fighter (Kefla), Gohan was included in the graphic, maybe he comes up but I doubt it at this point.

They can have all the transformations but hopefully not the one that can keep up with UI level even with fusion. That's a slap on the face to goku and vegeta who has been training and fighting with gods.

I just hate the fact that Goku even has to go UI for Kefla

That would put Kefla almost on par with Jiren no? lol

I guess her main purpose is for goku to unlock UI again. I have a feeling goku eliminates her before losing it again prior to U2 attacking goku.

Goku is not even at full power. He's still recovering from his fight with jiren.

In my opinion Goku is just training/toying with them.

Man, Goku went full SSB on Berserk Kale, she took a kamehameha to the face and walked right through it. Back when no one was recovering from anything

Maybe them fusing in their SS Beserk and SSJ2 forms played a factor in how strong the fusion was??

Super just a Toei money cow
It's working like crazy out here in the West so I can't knock 'em for it

First time I've seen Dragon Ball merch on toy isle shelves at places like Target, Walmart, Toys R Us, etc in a decade and its flying

Speaking of money, anyone know what the new Dragonball movie is going to be about next year? I'd assume its the end of the tournament

Who said anything about it being canon? Battle of Gods and Revenge of Freeza the films were different from the Arc's that was shown with Super, I expect the same thing with this
Yeah but in those cases the anime adapted the movies after they had already came out

By the time a new movie comes out the anime will be already passed that so no one is going to be interested in a rehash of something we've already seen

Plus, there's just so much better they can do

Yeah but in those cases the anime adapted the movies after they had already came out

By the time a new movie comes out the anime will be already passed that so no one is going to be interested in a rehash of something we've already seen

Plus, there's just so much better they can do

You got an idea?

more spoilers for 116

DOMNqBQVQAEvyk3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom