future trunks, "ikari" / rage
vegeta, 'limit breaker'
kale, 'berserk'
gohan, 'ultimate'

almost as if they each have their own element

*note: not official names, just put something to put something

Can't forget the most glo'd up part

Man those came out smooth as hell.

IMO, Super Saiyan Rage Trunks was the weakest part of the Zamasu arc for me. Made no sense, really hoping it doesn't make a return.

Dope episode. But Jiren being so OP is starting to piss me off. Son out here catching
Destructo Discs, the ****?

Dope new form for Vegeta. Goku just needs.to unlock UI again and they'll have Jiren beat.

Gohan is such a clown. He should have been the one to distract Toppo and let 17 knock them off.

And one more thing, why was everyone, Goku included so shocked at Jiren's energy punch. Goku did the exact same thing when he fought Kefla.

Last edited:
Episode was crazy! I'm guessing Vegeta's new form is like SSB x Kaioken. Great to see him get a powerup. What doesn't make any sense to me is how is Jiren this strong? He's literally fighting the two of them at equal powerups and he's completely unfazed. Hell, he even had me shook when he said, "come" :lol:. I need to know the backstory on this dude.

Frieza turns golden next episode and now it's Gohan's turn to step up. I know everyone hates him but I actually want to see him unleash some incredible power next.

I’m calling Vegeta new form Super Saiyan Pride because that’s where that power came from....his pride

That last shot of the preview with Golden Frieza and Gohan got me thinking Frieza is up to something. We know Gohan and Frieza got tension but that look back Gohan was giving Frieza was something serious

Crappy animation but good episode. I’ve got a feeling vegetas new form clocks in MUCH higher than what he’s currently showing just based on the last still shot in the end credits with him standing next to ultra instinct goku. As awesome as that double power up scene was we know Jiren won’t flinch at just kaioken x sbb “limit breaker” power ups. Takes much more. But if goku and vegeta are ultra instinct level I don’t see how it wouldn’t be a wrap for one punch Jiren.
5467BE06-FD9E-4096-9D77-E7DB3DF74309.png

Saw this online. Not sure if this is true or not but they’re the supposed mockups of the DBZ collection. Not a single boost shoe in the line up from what I see.

Jiren is my favorite character right now. Given how strong he is I hope the writers don't hit us with a Goku/Vegeta/Gohan last second buzzer beater to win. My hope is that U7 loses but Jiren wishes everyone back and he becomes the fighter they strive to match in future story arcs.

Crappy animation but good episode. I’ve got a feeling vegetas new form clocks in MUCH higher than what he’s currently showing just based on the last still shot in the end credits with him standing next to ultra instinct goku. As awesome as that double power up scene was we know Jiren won’t flinch at just kaioken x sbb “limit breaker” power ups. Takes much more. But if goku and vegeta are ultra instinct level I don’t see how it wouldn’t be a wrap for one punch Jiren.
5467BE06-FD9E-4096-9D77-E7DB3DF74309.png

Saw this online. Not sure if this is true or not but they’re the supposed mockups of the DBZ collection. Not a single boost shoe in the line up from what I see.
So it’s a match up theme, 3 villains vs 3 hero’s, then the Shenron pair to top the collection off. Glad I never got my hopes up cause I don’t like a single posted.

Also after seeing the transformation a few time it looks like Vegeta’s muscles grew too, in that case could this be similar to what happened when he fought cell. Instead of reaching Super Saiyan 2 he just powered up his base Super Saiyan form (Blue Super Vegeta) or like some people are thinking he may have just mastered the transformation in new way causing him to look different? Either way only way I see Jiren losing is if he willingly leaves the ring to get some chipotle or something.

So it’s a match up theme, 3 villains vs 3 hero’s, then the Shenron pair to top the collection off. Glad I never got my hopes up cause I don’t like a single posted.

Also after seeing the transformation a few time it looks like Vegeta’s muscles grew too, in that case could this be similar to what happened when he fought cell. Instead of reaching Super Saiyan 2 he just powered up his base Super Saiyan form (Blue Super Vegeta) or like some people are thinking he may have just mastered the transformation in new way causing him to look different? Either way only way I see Jiren losing is if he willingly leaves the ring to get some chipotle or something.

In its current form yeah it looks a little bit more muscular but in the end creates it’s a slimmer vegeta I see. When he gets a better handle of this form I think it’ll be his route to ultra instinct

In its current form yeah it looks a little bit more muscular but in the end creates it’s a slimmer vegeta I see. When he gets a better handle of this form I think it’ll be his route to ultra instinct
Agree'd, I fully expect him to get Ultra Instinct still, him and Goku probably somehow merge it with Super Saiyan Blue (for all we know Vegeta just did :lol:) somehow to defeat Jiren or whoever the next threat is

Real talk though I hope we don’t get anymore new transformations for the rest of the series
I agree but I cant see that happening, they still got to sell toys, I swear were getting closer to Dragonball Hero's status and people dont even realize it. Wouldn't be surprised if they throw in some new iteration of Super Saiyan 4 just to get 5 and 6 :rofl:

Good episode that would have been GREAT if Takahashi did it. Animation turned me off from it a bit

I hate the color blue so even though my guy vegeta getting a new power level was cool, him going even bluer didnt do much for me

My favorite parts:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

@2sappy was SPOT on with teh Jiren Saitama comparison

DThNYkoVQAA8ao1.jpg

5497315-2628141590-avera.png

Vegeta powered up with thug tears on some random money

I just decided i didnt care anymore

Lame

Gohan gonna win this becuase

Back
Top Bottom