Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

It would have been more dramatic if it wasn't just the promise to cabba. Should've had earth, bulma, trunks , future trunks, kakarot then saiyans including U6 as a whole

Reactions: OTG
So Vegeta gets a new power up thinking about winning for U6 and Cabba. Wait til he remembers he has a woman, son, and newborn babygirl who would also cease to exist if he didn't win the tournament.

So Vegeta gets a new power up thinking about winning for U6 and Cabba. Wait til he remembers he has a woman, son, and newborn babygirl who would also cease to exist if he didn't win the tournament.

Lol difference is they’re still alive

goku didnt go ssj on namek because chichi was chillin at home, he went ssj because krillin got taken out

Last edited:
Only the last person standing gets the dragon ball wish right? I think U7 losing isn't an option for Vegeta, so he didn't think his family was in danger, but U6 is gone. Makes sense to me that he would thinking about Cabba and not saving the fam. Also it's gotta make Vegeta feel some type of way that he witnessed his saiyan race be erased again...

I had to work Saturday so I somehow thought Sunday was Saturday and was sitting around Sunday waiting until about 8 to check VRV. :lol:

Zen-Oh sama mimicking Jiren and Toppo dabbing had me crying. :lol:

I’m glad they actually showed Goku and Vegeta going at Jiren this episode. Had this been DBZ, the episode would’ve ended with Goku and Vegeta powering up.

I actually really like these

Got to have em.

Only the last person standing gets the dragon ball wish right? I think U7 losing isn't an option for Vegeta, so he didn't think his family was in danger, but U6 is gone. Makes sense to me that he would thinking about Cabba and not saving the fam. Also it's gotta make Vegeta feel some type of way that he witnessed his saiyan race be erased again...
My thoughts exactly

cool episode but did Vegeta reach Ultimate Instinct level or is equivalent?
i honestly couldnt tell, but for now
4ddb349345a6377085d8eb6a2ccd9d2d165d31fa2637ed58dc1c4c2bcb12ee46.jpg

my guess
this new blue form is vegetas entry to ultra instict. now thats hes broken his limits its just a matter of reigning it in and then he'll look less like super vegeta more like the vegeta on the end credits standing next to UI goku.
keep in mind ultra instict is more like a state of being rather than a transformation. theres nothing saying that vegetas UI has to look anything like gokus

anyways, when both acheive UI, theyll make up for eachothers weaknesses and beat jiren together

my guess
this new blue form is vegetas entry to ultra instict. now thats hes broken his limits its just a matter of reigning it in and then he'll look less like super vegeta more like the vegeta on the end credits standing next to UI goku.
keep in mind ultra instict is more like a state of being rather than a transformation. theres nothing saying that vegetas UI has to look anything like gokus

anyways, when both acheive UI, theyll make up for eachothers weaknesses and beat jiren together

The way Jiren is OP they gone have to fuse and then go UI to beat him.

Yea seeing as we haven't seen Jiren even power up all the way, we've seen that Goku UI can't last that long. Unless they've mastered UI to last longer than a few seconds, don't think they'll be able to do it separately.

Yea seeing as we haven't seen Jiren even power up all the way, we've seen that Goku UI can't last that long. Unless they've mastered UI to last longer than a few seconds, don't think they'll be able to do it separately.

this is my own thinking, but just thinking about how much stronger they get from UI, for the two of them to get there and then fuse? where their individual powers are maximized and then multipled tens of times. Jiren is super strong, but I think SSB Vigito is the strongest non God fighter we've seen up to this point. including jiren, but thats a different conversation lol

I still gotta a feeling Jiren is hiding some kind of major power up (transformation?) that we'll see once he takes serious damage for the first time ever.

Logic dictates a fusion but yeah writers would never allow a fusion to be what finishes a major conflict.

Back
Top Bottom