Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Jiren seems way too OP (the comment about him punching).

And it’s hard to gauge how strong Vegeta’s new ability is against such a monster. It would’ve been nice for him to have a Kefla like fight (or the fight with Toppo)

Episode seemed short.

17 hit Gohan with the curve lol. Stop trying to coordinate with me.

Goku out here with the Sasuke strategies

Indigo Child Vegeta

How limited will this collab be?

I haven't bought any shoes in a long time, but lowkey feel like buying them and having them on display :smh:

Jiren is my favorite character right now. Given how strong he is I hope the writers don't hit us with a Goku/Vegeta/Gohan last second buzzer beater to win. My hope is that U7 loses but Jiren wishes everyone back and he becomes the fighter they strive to match in future story arcs.
Interesting theory, Jiren winning n wishing everyone back could actually happen. I don't like that outcome tho, lol. Need to see Jiren defeated!

How many times the team going to lose though? They didn't "defeat" Beerus or Black and Zamsu, **** they lost to Arale, I cant see them losing anymore this series

100% called the colorway of the Vegeta shoe :smokin

Shenron’s are fiya :wink:

They did Teen Gohan dirty with that plane Jane shoe though :smh:

Hopefully we get some decent apparel though

so meeting cabba only twice made vegeta kick it up another notch? nothing about his actual family? writers gotta tighten up that whole **** felt rushed.

so meeting cabba only twice made vegeta kick it up another notch? nothing about his actual family? writers gotta tighten up that whole **** felt rushed.

Sayian pride man. Vegeta love the sayian race more than his own family. Yea he occasionally gets turned up when somebody disrespect Bulma, but his purpose is to keep the warrior race going.

Minimizing how much Vegeta still cherishes his title 'Prince of ALL Saiyans', the Universe 6 Saiyan planet was also referenced in those flashbacks

It's more than just Cabba, the U7 Saiyans originally come from their very own planet Sadala but it was destroyed in a civil war in which they then moved to Planet Vegeta (Plant).

He not only sees himself as master of Cabba, thus somewhat responsible for his safety, he also wants to see his people at the height of their civilization.

U6 Saiyans succeeded where U7 Saiyans failed

Vegeta and Shenrons :wow: :pimp:

Adidas missed the boat by not putting any boost on those collabs. Trying to sell those ugly *** shoes off the best anime created

Back
Top Bottom