Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

So I finally got to re-watch the end of Dragonball Z... and I just realized everyone is older. Pan is walking around and they have Ubuu. The continuity with Super has me confused :lol:

If someone would care to explain?

Should Super just basically be considered an alternate universe continuity separate from Z and GT? If so, would be dope if they reveal that the Z/GT universe is Universe 4 or whatever :lol:

End og DBZ takes place 10 years after Kid Buu is defeated, which is after the current events of Super, which takes between Kid Buu's defeat and Goku going off to train with Uub.

Yes, Super and GT are completely separate.

Wonder how this next episode will go. As shocked as trunks will be to see Gohan he's still way stronger than his Futute counter part ever got.

Trunks more so admiring that his master found peace in another timeline as opposed to the armless bitter warrior and innocent little kid he last remembered him as

Reactions: g14
imjfcj.jpg

His hair and beer can are shiny foil like the old Marvel cards
smokin.gif
where can i get this lol
Trunks more so admiring that his master found peace in another timeline as opposed to the armless bitter warrior and innocent little kid he last remembered him as
yeah, ep might bring out a thug tear

episode was bunz.

why are there so many fillers after they created kai to reduce the amount of fillers from Z?

:smh:

man that **** was a waste of time
laugh.gif

Last edited:
episode was bunz.

why are there so many fillers after they created kai to reduce the amount of fillers from Z?

Kai was created because it was more true to the manga, not necessarily just to cut down on filler. Also when kai was made it was just chopping up something that already existed. Super is all new material being made as they go. I'm sure they put fillers on purpose to give the staff more time to develop the story.

2 questions from todays episode

1. How did Black know what a "flash grenade" was?..

2. When did Bulma's mom start opening her eyes

Chibi Trunks hella salty Future got his girl lost in the sauce

Kai was created because it was more true to the manga, not necessarily just to cut down on filler. Also when kai was made it was just chopping up something that already existed. Super is all new material being made as they go. I'm sure they put fillers on purpose to give the staff more time to develop the story.

they should have developed the story before airing then.

bout to just wait another 30 weeks or so before coming back to see if anything happens :smh:

lol im probably the only one here that like the fillers in the episodes, dunno why the are peeps complaing about fillers its been like that since the OG DB came out in the 80s, ive tried to watch DBZ Kai for 2 episodes, that ish was totally garbage imo, DBZ was butchered by removing all the filler parts
sick.gif

lol im probably the only one here that like the fillers in the episodes, dunno why the are peeps complaing about fillers its been like that since the OG DB came out in the 80s, ive tried to watch DBZ Kai for 2 episodes, that ish was totally garbage imo, DBZ was butchered by removing all the filler parts :x

The only reason filler existed in the OG was to keep the manga ahead of the anime. THERE IS NO MANGA TO KEEP UP WITH HERE AND THEREFORE NO REASON FOR SUPER TO HAVE FILLERISH CONTENT

lol im probably the only one here that like the fillers in the episodes, dunno why the are peeps complaing about fillers its been like that since the OG DB came out in the 80s, ive tried to watch DBZ Kai for 2 episodes, that ish was totally garbage imo, DBZ was butchered by removing all the filler parts :x

The only reason filler existed in the OG was to keep the manga ahead of the anime. THERE IS NO MANGA TO KEEP UP WITH HERE AND THEREFORE NO REASON FOR SUPER TO HAVE FILLERISH CONTENT

Why you always yelling, b

Chill with the slander. I don't know what you guys want tho. They can't just repair the time machine. How are they gonna travel to the future?

They are trying to build an actual story. Let them flourish.

NO FIGHT SCENE = FILLER

FIGHT SCENE = ANIMATION TRASH

#NTLogic

Tbh I enjoy the filler more than the action sometimes with DragonBall in general, whether it's z or super or gt. But that's just me.

Only good thing about this week episode when berus said he know that black ki from somewhere..... Just curious the connection between the two.

Back
Top Bottom