Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

My problem with the DBZ games is that even though the show has been over for about 2 decades now they never give you all the characters.

Budokai was the only series i tolerated them doing that for but for any game released on last gen and current gen its ridiculous.

I remember when Burst Limit came out and it was the true successor to the Budokai series only for them to stop at the Cell Saga smh. Never even released a sequel.

After Budokai 3 and shin budokai for psp I said **** dbz games.

Also let me say dragon ball sagas is the worst dbz game ever.

I've always considered Sagas to be even more of a slap in the face because by the time it was released we'd already been getting the Budokai series :smh: Definitely not a terrible game, just dissappointing.

That being said, the Legacy of Goku series for the Game Boy was a real stand out in my opinion and I really think they just got better over time.

When you look at it Budokai Tenkaichi 2 surpassed Budokai 3. My favorite game is Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3

Look at what? The whole 3d fighting is trash to me but objectively I wouldn't compare them they're completely different fighters.

I'm not gonna try to compare the tekken/doa/sf of the world to something like pokken tournament.

I wonder when Goku is going to realize that Beerus and Whis still want him to become the next God of Destruction?

Offering to destroy other God's on Goku's behalf? Yeah........ I'm sure there's rules against that, but Beerus just doing whatever for his understudy.

I wonder when Goku is going to realize that Beerus and Whis still want him to become the next God of Destruction?

Offering to destroy other God's on Goku's behalf? Yeah........ I'm sure there's rules against that, but Beerus just doing whatever for his understudy.

I don't know if that's genuinely the case anymore. I looks to me that they are actually intrigued and fond of goku (and vegeta).

Came out yesterday actually. Can't wait for next episode. Vegeta gonna train Trunks. Episode gonna be lit

You know what I just realized, Trunks probably still thinks he's more powerful than Vegeta.... This L he's about to catch will be glorious.

My man Zamasu was deadset on calling Goku a human :lol:

They done told him like 3-4 times that he's a Saiyan and it was in one ear and out the other. His feelings started off a bit understandable and quickly became obsessive and irrational.

That old kai put no respek on all of the other species in their universe though :lol:

Next week should be good. Haven't gotten too much Vegeta yet this arc so I know son has a lot to get off his chest.

Last edited:
You know what I just realized, Trunks probably still thinks he's more powerful than Vegeta.... This L he's about to catch will be glorious.

I believe Vegeta mentioned to Trunks shortly after Black left their timeline that he and goku were currently strong enough to defeat black (based off the Ki they felt from him fight goku)

So Goku travels across the universe to run the fair one

throws the hands with a fighting prodigy

Doesn't even go full power, Hits fam with the smooth combo and had buddy on his butt, looking like lost,

Not only did Zamasu get that fade, he lost in his home world, in front of his master and to add extra insult

He got handed  a L by a human

And Goku honestly thinks everything is going to be all sweet after leaving?

Nah B

We gotta run that one again.
Thinking Zamasu's inner darkness is leaking from his body and it will manifest into the image of Goku

A few reasons why I believe that

1. The Old Geezer mentioned that only tea of this quality can be made by the pure of heart

2. If you noticed there was a evil mist that was flowing  off of him a few times in the episode not talking about his purple aura

3. Notice the tea scene (They added a ominous sound effect, Why he pouring tea again? Is this a symbol that his heart is changing, hinted by the swirls)
With that aside

Trunks about to get it worse than Cabba did.

My man Zamasu was deadset on calling Goku a human :lol:

They done told him like 3-4 times that he's a Saiyan and it was in one ear and out the other. His feelings started off a bit understandable and quickly became obsessive and irrational.

That old kai put no respek on all of the other species in their universe though :lol:

Next week should be good. Haven't gotten too much Vegeta yet this arc so I know son has a lot to get off his chest.

I'm saying. They literally told Zamasu that Goku was a Saiyan....even mentioned the planet he's from...and that he's just living on Earth.

But nah....Zamasu was like....Goku is a human to me dammit :lol:.

I'm interested to see how he split into Black. Maybe the Black Ki had to split from his body to become a Kai....and it manifested itself in physical form as Goku.

Feel like I've been watching Filler for 53 STRAIGHT EPIOSDES. Let down every week :lol:

Back
Top Bottom