Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

With his blue hair and the red scarf he took from Bulmas room

Will be on the look out for DBS Future Trunks figures in the near future

Agreed. I don't even understand the choice to make it blue considering they had Kid Trunks with purple hair.

Agreed. I don't even understand the choice to make it blue considering they had Kid Trunks with purple hair.
Isn't his hair still purple?

I am confuse.

I don't like how they change small things like that.

And how everybody is significantly slimmer now

479681554-rapper-future-attends-at-compound-on-june-20-gettyimages.jpg

Just finished the raw for 46

Looks like Evil Shenron was summoned in the future 

Not sure might be just Black Goku

Bulma always fine
nthat.gif

She was looking right, MILF

Waiting

Last edited:
can someone explain to me why all of Kakarot's offspring have saiyan hair and eyes, but none of Vegeta's offspring do?

are Bulma's genes THAT strong?

can someone explain to me why all of Kakarot's offspring have saiyan hair and eyes, but none of Vegeta's offspring do?

I would say it has something to do with your Saiyan Power level at birth

If we look at Broly and His father

But that can't be possible if you consider Vegeta and his father.

Even though King Vegeta had brown hair and Vegeta's was black.

So Bulma probably just got them Overpowered Genes

Sidenote

Raditz looks like a black haired SS3

Last edited:

Isn't his hair still purple?

I am confuse.

I don't like how they change small things like that.

And how everybody is significantly slimmer now

Yeah it is. That's what i'm saying. Future Trunks always had purple hair, even in the films. Kid Trunks has purple hair. But suddenly they give Future Trunks blue hair? Doesn't make any sense. If they'd changed Kid Trunks hair to blue at the start of Super I still wouldn't like it, but I could understand then changing Future Trunks to make it consistent.

What gets me about the character's being slimmer is that it's the exact opposite of how they developed in DB and then Z, where Goku and Vegeta especially became noticeably bulkier as the sagas passed.

Last edited:
Yeah it is. That's what i'm saying. Future Trunks always had purple hair, even in the films. Kid Trunks has purple hair. But suddenly they give Future Trunks blue hair? Doesn't make any sense. If they'd changed Kid Trunks hair to blue at the start of Super I still wouldn't like it, but I could understand then changing Future Trunks to make it consistent.

What gets me about the character's being slimmer is that it's the exact opposite of how they developed in DB and then Z, where Goku and Vegeta especially became noticeably bulkier as the sagas passed.
Never mind the hair, I'm still trying to understand that Mai is his girlfriend. Mai would be in her 50s in the main DBZ timeline. In the future timeline she would be 60.

Chi Chi was made in the image of a traditional asian girl

Bulma ain't nothing but a smart becky.

Vegeta smanged them snow bunny yambs.

Trunks' grandparents are a dead giveaway

0f53e2332ec7780d600be1536780bc91.jpg

Trunks is mixed

Last edited:
Finally buckled down and caught up on the last 10-14 episodes.

Can't say I'm thrilled by this Trunks return but I'll reserve judgement until I see how things get executed.

About to finally hop into this tournament on Dokkan Battle as well. I'll post my character list when I remember to take a screenshot. But I'm Rank 53 and F2P, but I have some hitters with me :pimp:

Never mind the hair, I'm still trying to understand that Mai is his girlfriend. Mai would be in her 50s in the main DBZ timeline. In the future timeline she would be 60.

Only thing I can really think of is that Mai, somehow, in Future Trunks timeline was also returned tothe body of a child at some point and then grew up naturally from that point on.

I don't know, this entire plot thread they have with Mai, Shu, and Pilaf returning and becoming kids at all has been dumb to me. :smh:

Yeah, that trio being children again/child-like really doesn't make any sense at all.

I understand that their antics look far more ridiculous when they're significantly aged, but I don't remember there being any back story for how they got like this. Someone involved clearly forgot that GT never happened :lol:

My Dokkan Battle Character Box:

d48ba906_Screenshot_2016-06-05-03-41-49.png

6eb75d40_Screenshot_2016-06-05-03-42-04.png

bbd7f139_Screenshot_2016-06-05-03-42-24.png

eb71505b_Screenshot_2016-06-05-03-42-33.png

Most of the ones that are at a random level between like 11-60 have super attacks lvls of 2+

My team cost is like 112 so I can't even use more than a few of my illest ___s at once :smh:

Last edited:
In battle of the gods they say that they wished to be young again. Said it would be pointless to rule the world at that age because they would drop dead soon after. I think it's they're way of saying that GT didn't happen. No way they age fast enough for GT to be cannon

Only thing I can really think of is that Mai, somehow, in Future Trunks timeline was also returned tothe body of a child at some point and then grew up naturally from that point on.

I don't know, this entire plot thread they have with Mai, Shu, and Pilaf returning and becoming kids at all has been dumb to me. :smh:

All that would have had to happen is the pilaf crew wished to be young back before the cell saga in their timeline, before Piccolo was killed. Which to me doesn't sound too outrageous because we already know things don't have to happen the same way they do in one time live vs the other.

As far as blue hair trunks, it's definitely weird they did that. Although the concept art for young trunks done by Akira Toriyama did have him with purple hair as well but they decided not to go with it in the anime. Maybe they offer an explanation and trunks says he dyed his hair.
View media item 2056776

I feel like with the hair color is kinda like an art style they're going for this time around. Just like the infamous brown haired vegeta in the early episodes of DBZ. Trunks' hair is still purple but the artists just wanted to color it blue...

I feel like with the hair color is kinda like an art style they're going for this time around. Just like the infamous brown haired vegeta in the early episodes of DBZ. Trunks' hair is still purple but the artists just wanted to color it blue...

That's possible. Like the future has a "tint". I guess we'll see when he comes back to the present timeline if his color changes back.

The blue hair is terrible especially with the introduction of the Super Saiyan Blue form. Also, that fight was so disappointing. I really wanted to see who'd win, but one again Herculenaka "saves" the day. I did like seeing that Goku can now use instant transmission during fights. I remember that used to be a heavily debated topic.

One more thing, why wasn't the universe destroyed when Goku and fake Vegeta were fighting? When SSG Goku was fighting Beerus it was said that their blows could destroy everything because they were so powerful. So since Vegeta is now also at god level, shouldn't that same logic apply?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom