Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

The moment they had Gohan show up to the tournament with his glasses on, I knew his face was getting washed.

I hope wishbone kicks him square in between the eyes.

Last edited:
I got Buu winning, Gohan losing and Goku winning. Gohan losing will fuel him to get his **** together..hopefully.

I got Buu winning, Gohan losing and Goku winning. Gohan losing will fuel him to get his **** together..hopefully.

Its literally set up for Gohan to lose.

Buu going first will start things off, he'll wash this first dog, then the 2nd will come on, beat Buu, then Gohan will take him on, barely get by, then the big dog will come on and wash Gohan and have him wondering if the universe being erased is really such a bad thing since he's so trash with the hands.

Then Goku will come in and save the day.

Goku is secretly a super villain

Millions Countless lives will be lost unless he uses the super dragon balls to wish for all the universes back
welp

thats def whats gonna happen

Def noticed the difference in the animation

Mogs still praying on gohan. SAD 

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

Lmao they made Gohan look like he unwashed in the opening sequence :frown:

You guys think Goku will have to go SSB for these dogs?

Lmao they made Gohan look like he unwashed in the opening sequence :frown:

You guys think Goku will have to go SSB for these dogs?

I hope not. SSB is getting overused.

Dude shouldn't go past maybe SSJ2, but you already know he's going blue..

i think Gohar is going to surprise us. Especially with his family on the line. If anyone is going to lose its buu because he's got no motivation to win aside from Mr.Satan telling him too. Also buu is arguably the weakest of the 3 of them. Even with gohans fall from grace.

If anything though I think we're going to see a universe 7 sweep.

Last edited:
i think Gohar is going to surprise us. Especially with his family on the line. If anyone is going to lose its buu because he's got no motivation to win aside from Mr.Satan telling him too. Also buu is arguably the weakest of the 3 of them. Even with gohans fall from grace.

If anything though I think we're going to see a universe 7 sweep.

Only thing Gohan is going to surprise you with is a new and exciting way to take an L

lol y'all sleep on gohan? Really? Figures, half of y'all were complaining about animation and how the show was trash a year ago. No foresight what's so ever...

This is Gohan redemption.
He won't overshadow Goku but Gohan will show out. Can't say when but he will.

Bet your wallet.

Not that serious but close to being.

Kinda

The same people saying gohans is going to catch an L are the same people that said Trunks was never coming back to super because he could never be relevant strength wise with how strong goku and vegeta have gotten. The simple fact that writers are actually making use of him in the central plot says something good about what we're gonna see from him.

Let the story play out. they've been pulling heavy on the nostalgia strings as of lately.

Last edited:
What I don't get is how they beat Buu. From what we know of Buu he has unlimited stamina and his body makes it so there's only one real way to beat him. No way they figure that out.

What I don't get is how they beat Buu. From what we know of Buu he has unlimited stamina and his body makes it so there's only one real way to beat him. No way they figure that out.

Buu is strong and resilient but isn't indestructible. He can straight up be over powered and he has been a few times in the past.
dragon-ball-z-beerus-vs-majin-buu-gohan-o.gif

giphy.gif

2331029_o.gif

They used an attack that contained more energy than he did, while also destroying every single piece of him at the same time. Same basic way they beat Cell, with an attack that's just far more powerful.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom