Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

**** Crunchyroll, why did they decide NOW to start making the newest episodes to be available for "premium subscribers?"

Screw that, I'm going back to Kissanime for my DB Super fix.............those money-sucky ******
i think it goes to premium for a few hours then after its a available to the public.

i just got done watching the latest episode in its entirety on crunchy roll. 

Well that ep didn't explain **** 
laugh.gif

Goku bringing a potential bomb to King Kai's planet again 
mean.gif

Goku just don't respect King Kai

This the man that helped train you and gave you great moves
Took you in when you were dead

17 leaving the island to Goten and Trunks
Filer episodes!!!!!!

That look he gave Beerus at one point during the exhibition match. Even the art made him look like a villain

The wording is different on the first one, but I feel like they are both trying to send the same message across. I can see how people can misinterpret it though.
both are definitiely conveying how strong vegito is but one is making a pretty big statement while the other pretty much goes with one of the consistent themes of the story of purposefully not putting any kind of perspective on how strong beerus is. notice after every new feet or level of strength goku and co reach the question is always asked are they stronger than beerus yet? thats definitely on purpose

as for vegito, its crazy to me that they got to that level of power and theres still a question mark on how strong is beerus. goes to show that goku is still not in the same realm of strength as he is

They just could be hiding the fact that they're stronger so as to not damage Beerus ego, similar to Trunks hiding his power from Vegeta.

Ever since Goku unveiled the SSB Kaioken, I'm convinced Beerus reacted out of fear for a split second before Whis checked him on it.

[Video][/Video]

Last edited:
I don't see how SSB vegito isn't stronger than Beerus

Didn't Beerus put out 70% of his power against SSG Goku already?

And even the other gods of destruction got shook when Goku busted out the SSB during the exhibition match

Goku alone is probably on par with Beerus at this point

Back
Top Bottom