Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Bring back Black and Zamasu so Universe 10 isn't destroyed.

Gohan was godlike. But serious question, why couldn't they get Trunks for 24 hours. Or with the recent spoiler, recruit Broly, Cell, etc?
No more Trunks I'm assuming because no one wants to keep messing with the timeline after what just happened. 

Reactions: g14
Goku powering up to his kaioken-SSB and his theme song comes on, EPIC!!!!!

It looks like he's got full control of it now.

I'm gonna have to watch this again

Hmmm...I'm intrigued. Lohan not looking washed. But making him the leader? Vegeta continues to get disrespected.

Last edited:
Gohan was too clean this episode. Had Tien begging to tap out. Goku knows how his seeds get down that's why he made Gohan the leader. No one can REALLY beat Gohan...

Gohan was too clean this episode. Had Tien begging to tap out. Goku knows how his seeds get down that's why he made Gohan the leader. No one can REALLY beat Gohan...

Did I miss something? Didn't Goku just beat him? I'm sure he'd get worked by Vegeta as well.

Did I miss something? Didn't Goku just beat him? I'm sure he'd get worked by Vegeta as well.

Goku took it up to a level above Gohan just to test how far his training really went and Gohan was dancing just fine for a fair amount of time which is insane considering Goku was using the Power of a god and kaioken and has been training non stop and Gohan just got back into real shape after a devoted training session

Last edited:
Where they at?

My Boy GOhan was on top tier 

No hesitation when he squared up with the power of a God

Where the slander now!?

Even had Whis in the back looking stunned 

This ***** Gohan gave me straight chills. The fact that he still hasn't reached his full potential and was on par with SSB x Kaioken just shows he's the GOAT.

Now time to wait on this form past ultimate that he mentioned........

Lol it's been a minute since I've watched. How best to watch this episode? I've heard someone use the crunchy roll app but I don't have that

Hold on.

So Gohan sucker punches Tien...TIEN of all people and all of a sudden he's back????

tumblr_nhqq6qMvk51s5u24po1_500.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

nah, goku just showing he got that "old man strength"

gohan going to turn his new level in the battle watch.

Last edited:
I knew cats would start exaggerating. Gohan not get obliterated doesn't mean he's back. It just means Goku was holding back. Krillin, 18, 17, and Roshi all fought Goku and held their own. As jd said pages back "why would Goku go all out to kill his friends?

What all this filler has showed is that Goku hasn't shown his peak or even come close.

Last edited:
I knew cats would start exaggerating. Gohan not get obliterated doesn't mean he's back. It just means Goku was holding back. Krillin, 18, 17, and Roshi all fought Goku and held their own. As jd said pages back "why would Goku go all out to kill his friends?

What all this filler has showed is that Goku hasn't shown his peak or even come close.
None of them fought SSB kaioken Goku going all out

Talking to some of you guys about DBZ is pointless. Ignoring Context and nuances of each episode so you can make an argument for the sake of being a contrarian. If you can't pickup on the obvious nuances and differences between each fight between roshi, krillin, 17 and now gohan then basic a** themes and tropes are obviously too complex for you

Back
Top Bottom