Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

This ***** Gohan gave me straight chills. The fact that he still hasn't reached his full potential and was on par with SSB x Kaioken just shows he's the GOAT.

This is why you Lohan fan boys can't be taken seriously. He literally caught that one hitter quitter once goku went ssb x kaioken.

This is why you Lohan fan boys can't be taken seriously. He literally caught that one hitter quitter once goku went ssb x kaioken.

Although I don't agree with gohan being on par with SSB X kaioken cause of that one hit punch. He's easily crossed over the lowest threshold of SSB. No fanboying. Half of team universe 7 is literally at that level now with Frieza included

This ***** Gohan gave me straight chills. The fact that he still hasn't reached his full potential and was on par with SSB x Kaioken just shows he's the GOAT.

It's like you completely ignored the fact that Gohan himself is still working on taking his ultimate form to the next level when Goku asked why he didn't go super saiyan. Gohan isn't done yet

:wow: at Goku becoming everyone's master for this tournament. He ain't tryna go out there and get and embarrassed. Son lookin like Lebron tryna teach the cavs how to be champions :lol:

Last edited:
The goat is back :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Vegeta and co. felt them hands from miles away. :pimp:

Hope the new form isn't just him powering up more. I'm trying to see a new transformation.

We need to re-watch this episode as a group
Because I clearly saw my Boy Big Gucci SupaSavage Glohan setting the example
Goku wasn't holding back like he did with 17, Krillin, Roshi,

GoatHan forever
We all know how Goku likes to draw out a fight

We need to re-watch this episode as a group
Because I clearly saw my Boy Big Gucci SupaSavage Glohan setting the example
Goku wasn't holding back like he did with 17, Krillin, Roshi,

GoatHan forever
We all know how Goku likes to draw out a fight
CM-Punk-laughing-at-Stephanie.gif

Last edited:
Vegeta continues to get disrespected.
How so? He has all my respect because he wants to be a family man first. :pimp:
I feel like he knows where he stands power wise more or less, which is why he's taking a backseat to all this recruiting and training and focusing on his family while he theoretically still can. I still feel like he's gonna hop into the time chamber and get some real training done though.

So we got what like 4 more episodes before the actual tourney gets started right?

Goku was NOT going all out. Son didn't even break sweat. Hell, he put more energy into hit Vegetas's SSB baseball x ki blasts. Son punched his son once watched him fall and gracefully brought him back to earth literally and figuratively.

A true example of Goku going all out as an SSB x Kaioken is when he fought Hit in front of Beerus and co. Son was completely done after beating Hit's attack.

How so? He has all my respect because he wants to be a family man first.
pimp.gif

I feel like he knows where he stands power wise more or less, which is why he's taking a backseat to all this recruiting and training and focusing on his family while he theoretically still can.
I still feel like he's gonna hop into the time chamber and get some real training done though.
He is, it's in the spoilers.

I really don't understand how cats don't realize that Gohan is the undisputed canonical GOAT of this franchise

Because.....

... He isn't?

The show is legit Goku + friends

When Gohan gets his face washed, ya'll going to be singing the same old song.

EVERYONE is sauced up right now. Majin ******* Buu is skinny now b. :lol:

Gohan has more potential out of everyone not named Goku/Vegeta. So of course he's going to give the most comp compared to Krillin, Roshi, etc.

But keep thinking the "chosen one" is here to save the day.

Bizarro world Ginyu force going to have that boy wishing he'd stayed home and been a family man.

Last edited:
Because.....

... He isn't?

The show is legit Goku + friends

When Gohan gets his face washed, ya'll going to be singing the same old song.

EVERYONE is sauced up right now. Majin ******* Buu is skinny now b. :lol:

Gohan has more potential out of everyone not named Goku/Vegeta. So of course he's going to give the most comp compared to Krillin, Roshi, etc.

But keep thinking the "chosen one" is here to save the day.

Bizarro world Ginyu force going to have that boy wishing he'd stayed home and been a family man.
Say it louder for the people in the back :smokin :smokin

What's the point of Tien? He got laid out every time. Then tried to ***** out on some "Lets end this. The mountain is gone".

He's definitely dying first.

:rofl: :rofl:

My man was looking shaky as hell, but I think he just forgot how hard Z Warrior sparring matches are after falling back.

Gohan taking all those years of abandonment and neglect out on his pops.

He was going off during the two on two like he wanted to take son out of here permanently :lol:

Back
Top Bottom