Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

In theory, Gohan could have God ki already in him after Elder also unlocked his potential but I'd rather him not go SSB

Yeah it would be interesting if they took that approach with gohan having god ki. But he already said he didn't want to get stronger in the same way as goku so we'll see something else I'm sure

I'd like to see Gohan have a transformation that rivals SSB but not actually have him go SSB. Plus with what Vegeta said in the episode that Gohan has the most potential between Vegeta and Goku, it makes me wonder how strong this dude is, if his nerdy *** actually trained the way Goku and Vegeta do.

Last edited:
I think Gohan turns SSJ white. I think he combines the SSJ transformation with the white ultimate/mystic aura.

I really don't understand how cats don't realize that Gohan is the undisputed canonical GOAT of this franchise
Simple. Because he isn't. Because he's your favorite doesn't make him the best.
Say it louder for the people in the back :smokin :smokin
This.
View media item 2435158

Throwing All that GoatHan slander  out like he did this trash
So Son Goku is trash?!? View media item 2435985
View media item 2435183
Look at ya mans b.

Washed and happy as ever.
You could also have brought up the Frieza washing but that was far more effective.
I thought this was the GOAT ?
View media item 2435199
View media item 2435986

If trunk is damn strong. So is Gohan
Trunks was fighting for humanity and consistently getting washed by Black. He was strong for a reason. Plus Vegeta did some training with him too. Gohan was eating ice cream oblivious to what was going on when Trunks came for help.

I hope they don't make gohan go blue
I get tired of them moving the bar
And everybody getting a powerup
I'm calling gohan winning that tournament of power single handedly
After everyone else gets washed

They really teasing Gohan to be the savior of U7 :nerd:

Knowing DBS.. They will probably have Gohan and Goku the last two man standing :lol: #stillgokushow

We arent going to get a SSB gohan, Gohan probably wont get god ki either. But trunks pretty much proves you dont need god ki or a level of SSJ past ssj2 to get that strong either. But gohan straight up says that hes gunning for a form no ones ever seen before and he'll do it differently than goku. With not much time left to train, i dont think we're gonna see that form in the tournament unless he pulls a classic cell games gohan moves and pulls the transformation on the fly

I thought I read somewhere that he's gonna go into the RoSaT before the start of the tournament. Or was that Vegeta? Either way, I think Gohan gonna pull off a new transformation. Each arc so far has introduced a new one.

SSG (Beerus arc)

SSB (Frieza arc)

SSB x Kaioken (U6 v U7)

SSR (Goku black arc)

SS Rage (Goku black arc)

I thought I read somewhere that he's gonna go into the RoSaT before the start of the tournament. Or was that Vegeta? Either way, I think Gohan gonna pull off a new transformation. Each arc so far has introduced a new one.

SSG (Beerus arc)

SSB (Frieza arc)

SSB x Kaioken (U6 v U7)

SSR (Goku black arc)

SS Rage (Goku black arc)
It was vegeta from what i remember

Knowing DBS.. They will probably have Gohan and Goku the last two man standing
laugh.gif
#stillgokushow
unfortunately this is probably what will happen. I'm saving my outrage for when the writers inevitably disrespect my boy Vegeta.

Vegeta will have his moment tho

Like when he dropped them bombs on Black :smokin
Talkin' about Saiyan Pride

Vegeta will always have his moments but ultimately will be outshine by goku or gohan. See resurrection of F.

Idk if you guys saw the Geekdom101 vid about Ultimate Gohan yet but it really explains how different the mystic power up is based on powering up with a relaxed mind and ki compared to the SSJ power up which is based on anger and rage.

Back
Top Bottom