Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Who Frost? Yeah, he was fraudulent. He pretended to be this benevolent being.

I wonder if he will fight Freeza lol. That would be hilarious.

And how come we, Universe 7, don't have a Hit type?
universe 6 and 7 arent alternate versions of eachother, theyre twins. meaning they share the same locations and the same races and species but not the same individuals. so unless hit was born in another universe his race exists in both universe 6 and 7, but him as individual only exists in universe 6. same goes for frost/freiza. same race, different individuals. chances are there just isnt someone of hits race in universe 7 that is a strong as hit is.

^^ exactly what I was going to say.

The manga has taken it's own liberties though, which is very interesting

^^ exactly what I was going to say.

The manga has taken it's own liberties though, which is very interesting
i see it as supplementary in the sense that although the stories may not happen exactly the same, you can use the manga to fill in gaps of the anime has without contradicting the animes story. for instance, theres no real reason why goku and now vegeta wouldnt be able to so SSG like they can go SSB. theyve done it in the manga and it may not happen in the anime but it still may be possible and the anime doesnt provide anything that explicitly states that it cant happen either

Last edited:

universe 6 and 7 arent alternate versions of eachother, theyre twins. meaning they share the same locations and the same races and species but not the same individuals. so unless hit was born in another universe his race exists in both universe 6 and 7, but him as individual only exists in universe 6. same goes for frost/freiza. same race, different individuals. chances are there just isnt someone of hits race in universe 7 that is a strong as hit is.
it's also possible that freiza and/or the saiyans wiped out hits planet in U7

Last edited:
Who Frost? Yeah, he was fraudulent. He pretended to be this benevolent being.

I wonder if he will fight Freeza lol. That would be hilarious.

And how come we, Universe 7, don't have a Hit type?

For all we know Hit's planet could have been destroyed by Freeza's army.

Vegeta and his boys could have annihilated them years ago.

Just like how there isn't a Goku in his universe, there's probably no Hit equivalent in uni 7

edit - ya'll covered it already :lol:

Last edited:
Nothing much to talk about this episode

But you know SSJ Khalifa was the star of the show

Shawty a savage

She truly is a genius if she could go SS like that.
But Kale is about to show them the difference between a genius and a god. :lol: :pimp:

Great quote at the end

Next episode looks like it gonna be packed with cameos and power demonstrations

I don't know why it took Beerus this long to turn up on ___s :lol:

Talmbout some "I'll enter, but 18 probably won't now that there's no prize."

The hell does she think this is?

Beerus should've turned around and let her know that he'd kill her right then if she doesn't become an enthusiastic volunteer :lol:

So much this. Feels like they came up with this episode in a couple hours. They "cheapened" SSJ so bad in less than a half hour just now.
SSJ has been that way ever since goten and trunks achieved it, not so much the tingling feeling but how easy it was to achieve

them achieving SSJ2/3/Blue would be another story though, "you just need to increase that tingling feeling"
laugh.gif

Last edited:
So much this. Feels like they came up with this episode in a couple hours. They "cheapened" SSJ so bad in less than a half hour just now.

Cheapened? But cabba and the Saiyan girl are both FAR stronger than anyone was in universe 7 when they first turned SSJ and it's not even close, goku and vegeta included. Not like when they lobbed SSJ to trunks and goten. THAT was cheapening it.

Last edited:
Goten had at least some form of anger or at least frustration when he turned. So did Cabba, which are the rules for SSJ.

Remember when future trunks was able to get SS in like 2 seconds. Well same difference.

Goku getting scolded by krillin [emoji]128514[/emoji]
Frieza got me geeked for the next episode.
Interesting mash of personality

Gohan turned ssj for the first time out of any immediate danger training with goku. Anime just shows him flashing back to some scenes in DBZ but it definitely wasn't out of the anger he was known for.

Back
Top Bottom