Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

But there's nothing to support that argument. Vegeta turned SS in a time of peace (the androids weren't showing up for a couple years). He got it during one of his training sessions. You might as well say he cheapened it.
In all honesty,

Vegeta was mad because Goku a lowlife sayian did it first

We can argue he became a SSJ out of sheer anger and will of surpassing Goku

He is a Genius after all

Khalifa and Vegeta have similar traits now that I think about it.

Last edited:
Goten wasn't enraged just very frustrated. He was sparring with Chi Chi and she was coming at him, then in a moment of angst he transformed at hit her. He wasn't just standing in some desert waiting for tingles in his back.

Even Cabba got mad when Vegeta threatened his people and transformed.

But there's nothing to support that argument. Vegeta turned SS in a time of peace (the androids weren't showing up for a couple years). He got it during one of his training sessions. You might as well say he cheapened it.

Vegeta trained to get that transformation though. It's heavily implied that's not what the case was for either goten or trunks.

Goten wasn't enraged just very frustrated. He was sparring with Chi Chi and she was coming at him, then in a moment of angst he transformed at hit her. He wasn't just standing in some desert waiting for tingles in his back.

Even Cabba got mad when Vegeta threatened his people and transformed.

I don't have a problem with how goten and trunks reached SSJ. What I'm saying is if they can do it, there shouldn't be any real issue with someone magnitudes stronger then them to achieve it with ease.

At the end of the day neither goten or trunks was "fueled" by rage or loss, like goku, vegeta, future trunks and gohan were when they first transformed. How is that not cheapening the transformation but when someone( the female Saiyan) who's stronger than one of the strongest beings we were introduced to in DBZ is?

Vegeta trained to get that transformation though. It's heavily implied that's not what the case was for either goten or trunks.
Where was it implied? Both Trunks and Goten train. Trunks trains in the same gravity chamber as Vegeta.

Reactions: g14
At the end of the day neither goten or trunks was "fueled" by rage or loss, like goku, vegeta, future trunks and gohan were when they first transformed. How is that not cheapening the transformation but when someone( the female Saiyan) who's stronger than one of the strongest beings we were introduced to in DBZ is?
That's the only method to become a SS? Didn't Vegeta say he had a great need which pushed him to that point? I'm sure anyone can come up with a need, even Trunks and Goten.

I wish cell was back not frieze

Cell was my guy

Fully expecting frieza to go rogue mid match and the SSBs gonna have to wash him again

Or he take a shot at the god of all mogs and get merked

Or he gonna get washed by one of those ss birds in that other universe and everyone gonna be 
eek.gif

Last edited:
Goten's "need" was to satisfy Chi-Chi berating him for not fighting back.

Even ***** *** Goku Jr. was able to transform when he wasn't able to save his friend.

Last edited:
why would goku recruit frieza :smh:
i would think he would go for cell
since he's stronger
or the demon king
I'm getting tired of seeing frieza
cell would be perfect for the tournament of power

Cell hasn't been stronger than Frieza since Resurrection of F/the accompanying arc in Super.

I would've rathered they brought him back and gave him his own nonsensical reason for being able to hang with Super Saiyan Gods and **** too though just to get to see a different face.
cell should be stronger though
since he has that saiyan dna in him
everytime he cheats death or fights or whatever he becomes stronger
and frieza gets washed overtime he reappears
don't see why they keep bringing him back
also where uub????

Bruh, have you watched the show before today?

Freeza is lightyears ahead of Cell.

Cell is gone b. Never coming back like Recoome

since he's stronger
or the demon king

Cell hasn't been stronger than Frieza since Resurrection of F/the accompanying arc in Super.

I would've rathered they brought him back and gave him his own nonsensical reason for being able to hang with Super Saiyan Gods and **** too though just to get to see a different face.
also where uub????

honestly I've like skipped all the talking in each episode
and just watch the fighting :lol:
so how is frieza stronger than cell now

I wonder what Goku's gonna have to give Frieza for him to agree. Cause he's already dead why should he even care?

Meh, Cell may have the greater potential due to having the saiyan blood but he's not getting stronger than SSB level in 3 hours. C'mon

Even so, I would take Frieza all day over Cell. Frieza is all about winning. Dude will do everything to win.

Cell is like Gohan. He'll get overconfident and lose.

Originally Posted by iHust1e
Fully expecting frieza to go rogue mid match and the SSBs gonna have to wash him again

Or he take a shot at the god of all mogs and get merked

Or he gonna get washed by one of those ss birds in that other universe and everyone gonna be 
eek.gif

nah more like him teaming up with frost
nerd.gif

and goku going to promise freeza as a wish back to life with the dragonballs

Last edited:
since he's stronger
or the demon king

also where uub????

honestly I've like skipped all the talking in each episode
and just watch the fighting :lol:
so how is frieza stronger than cell now

Bruh :lol:

In short, they brought freeza back in a movie. One of his minions wishes him back with the dragon balls, and he trained and got OD powerful. Aparrently he's never had to train before because his race is just naturally powerful and they made him god level

He's probably right under goku, vegeta, future trunks, and gohan in strength now. He's as strong as a Goku was when he first turned SSJB

Last edited:
They rushed them two girls becoming SS.
Maybe if their back drop was that they were already SS but for not a long time.
And when universe 7 Saiyans goes SS, kale and khalifla will be amazed.

Depends on how Long Cabba and Kale, and Khalifa have been out there

I know they won't have mastery of ssj with 3hrs left till the tourney 

Especially Kale with her Berserk SSJ

Unless Cabba recruited them earlier in the time frame and they've been training since then.

Could just be naturally adept. Could have a better understanding and grasp of their abilities due to not having Frieza holding the U6 Saiyans back.

The evolutionary path that made them lose their tails could be involved in their ability to easily attain SSJ. I doubt there will ever be a good explanation though :lol:

Back
Top Bottom