Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Hahah I was just joshin'. Kid Buu is my favorite Buu but heres my list of strongest 

1) Majuub

2) BuuHan

3) BuuTenks

4) Buupiccolo

5) Super Buu

6) Kid Buu

7) Fat Buu

8) Evil Buu

Accurate list except for evil buu being stronger than fat buu.

This arc is gonna be lit

Last edited:
Welcome Player, One Question.... Which Buu Is The Strongest Version Of Majin Buu :nerd:
If we talking about every buu form from solely being seen then it would be
1) Majuub
2) BuuHan
3) Buutenks
4) Kid Buu
5) Piccolo Buu
6) Super Buu
7) Ultra Buu
8) Evil Buu
9) Fat Buu

When they were announcing each team and everyone was posing for their respective universes, when they got to universe 7 the swag was way too much :lol: Krillin posing with the destructo disk. Everyone knows universe 7 is the "it" team.

Last edited:
Jiren is a boss. Just stood there when the gods threw those blocks while Goku ran for his life. :lol: :pimp:

Completely surprised they are going straight into the fighting in the next episode. I figured in true DB fashion they would throw in a filler or two.

Completely surprised they are going straight into the fighting in the next episode. I figured in true DB fashion they would throw in a filler or two.

Probably mid fight, random cut away to how Jiren became a pride trooper.

This weeks episode was so thoroughly enjoying. Goku bringing Frieza over to Bulma's crib had me crying laughing. Jiren is gonna get washed just like any other opponent the legendary super saiyan has gone against.

Super is fire....but we always knew that >D

So did those Gods think fighting in hopes of entertaining the all kings would give them a pass on the tourney?

Grand priest hit them with the okey-doke and told them to repair the ring lol.

I see Goku and Vegeta aren't using SSB right off bat. I like that.

Once they both go SSB, everyone gonna be shook ones.
Rip prodigy

Jiren is a true alien.

He's gonna have a weakness exploited.
At the end, they're all gonna get along fine.

Lets steer away from GT slander 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom