Pride troopers came in with the matching outfits

Got the Color-coded Fire workers behind them

Even came in with that OG ginyu force coordination pose 

U7 just came in straight mean mugging, No smiles all business

except Krillin but he gets a pass.

U3 had a great intro too.

I don't know how some of you guys can read the summaries/spoilers

I love watching not knowing what to expect

this... ill only read a spoiler if its WAY ahead of the current anime that way ill most likely forget it by the time it catches up :lol:

So what's the safe bet that we will be getting a new Op and/or ED for the tournament? I feel like we are going to get at least one of those replaced.

So what's the safe bet that we will be getting a new Op and/or ED for the tournament? I feel like we are going to get at least one of those replaced.
Believe the latter will get changed first.

Goku finna be like when he gets teamed up on

Boogie Back up there with the greats for sure 
mean.gif

Boogie back [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Smh..... Why must they do this. I'd rather see SSJB go on the 2 & 3 progression.

I still don't know why he's not using 2 still. They didn't have any issue with energy drain in 2

I still don't know why he's not using 2 still. They didn't have any issue with energy drain in 2
From a toriyama interview
Super Saiyan 2 and 3 are nothing more than powered-up variations of Super Saiyan. After the fight with Beerus, Goku realized that mastering his normal state and Super Saiyan would raise his level more and sap less strength, so I think he probably won’t become Super Saiyan 2 or 3 any more.
no matter how easy ssj2 or ssj3 is to maintain it will always be infinitely easier to maintain and control ssj1, and with the training he done goku is able to draw out even more power out of his ssj state now to surpass the other forms so whats the need in transforming past that other than to look cool? 

From a toriyama interview
Super Saiyan 2 and 3 are nothing more than powered-up variations of Super Saiyan. After the fight with Beerus, Goku realized that mastering his normal state and Super Saiyan would raise his level more and sap less strength, so I think he probably won’t become Super Saiyan 2 or 3 any more.
no matter how easy ssj2 or ssj3 is to maintain it will always be infinitely easier to maintain and control ssj1, and with the training he done goku is able to draw out even more power out of his ssj state now to surpass the other forms so whats the need in transforming past that other than to look cool? 
But he went ssj2 in his fight with Gohan tho lol

But he went ssj2 in his fight with Gohan tho lol
doesnt mean he doesnt have access to the form anymore or that he cant use it. but he hasnt used ssj2 or 3 in a serious fight since going god. 

he went ssj2 and ssj3 against trunks too. but i dont think it refutes the statement in that if more power and efficiency is directly what he needs in a fight, the better route is via ssj1

Last edited:
my own headcanon with this whole ssj thing is similar to how i see gohan with mystic. goku has got different pools of potential energy. each transformation gives him access to more of that power. originally ssj3 is gave him access too 100% of that power. Well now as goku has gotten stronger, and mastered the SSJ form as a whole he can access his full pool of energy without having to force the transformation. maybe the transformation lets him access that level of power more immediately, which can be beneficial in some scenarios, like a quick spar or something but if something where conserving energy matters going the ssj route makes more sense to me

my own headcanon with this whole ssj thing is similar to how i see gohan with mystic. goku has got different pools of potential energy. each transformation gives him access to more of that power. originally ssj3 is gave him access too 100% of that power. Well now as goku has gotten stronger, and mastered the SSJ form as a whole he can access his full pool of energy without having to force the transformation. maybe the transformation lets him access that level of power more immediately, which can be beneficial in some scenarios, like a quick spar or something but if something where conserving energy matters going the ssj route makes more sense to me
True. I'd rather the mystic/potential thing stay with Gohan only since thats his calling card. Goku can already go Kaioken on top of SSB. He doesnt need any more forms/transformations lol at least give one to Vegeta

True. I'd rather the mystic/potential thing stay with Gohan only since thats his calling card. Goku can already go Kaioken on top of SSB. He doesnt need any more forms/transformations lol at least give one to Vegeta
Well "potential" is just how i worded it to explain my point, but goku and gohans shticks are still vastly different. if you go by what toriyama says all goku did was refine SSJ to the point of not needing to transform. and hes still got SSB which still totally different from mystic gohan. Mystic form draws from gohans pretty much bottomless potential

Last edited:
Y'all sleeping on Vegeta right now

I think he tapped into something new during that last session in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber

I know its not a new transformation but I know dude got helluva lot stronger 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom