Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Y'all sleeping on Vegeta right now

I think he tapped into something new during that last session in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber

I know its not a new transformation but I know dude got helluva lot stronger 
nerd.gif
I'm calling it right now. Vegeta will beat Hit.

I probably never caught this but, 

All this sparring Goku has been doing with everyone, dude probably got mad strong from each bout. 

Is it to far fetched to think Goku and Vegeta will fight one on one against each other during the Tourney 

I would really love for Super to give me some convoluted plot to where we could see another all out fight between Goku and Vegeta but I doubt I'll get it 
laugh.gif

Plus I don't think they could top Goku vs. Majin Vegeta 

New poster for this tournament of power arc

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

View media item 2479960

Are there images in the aura coming off of him? :nerd:

From a toriyama interview

no matter how easy ssj2 or ssj3 is to maintain it will always be infinitely easier to maintain and control ssj1, and with the training he done goku is able to draw out even more power out of his ssj state now to surpass the other forms so whats the need in transforming past that other than to look cool? 
Based on the picture, my theory is that he's probably refines it even further to the point that he might be able to tap his full power from his base form. A pseudo mystic form if you will, or maybe even true mystic. I dont know how that form works. :lol:

Last edited:

my own headcanon with this whole ssj thing is similar to how i see gohan with mystic. goku has got different pools of potential energy. each transformation gives him access to more of that power. originally ssj3 is gave him access too 100% of that power. Well now as goku has gotten stronger, and mastered the SSJ form as a whole he can access his full pool of energy without having to force the transformation. maybe the transformation lets him access that level of power more immediately, which can be beneficial in some scenarios, like a quick spar or something but if something where conserving energy matters going the ssj route makes more sense to me
This is how I see it, just like Naruto, but unlike Goku, Naruto would still use the old ones even when he got new ones even in serious fights. In life and death scenarios Naruto was still using Sage Mode.

Sage Mode >>>>>>

Yall can't be happy we're about to get another form of SSJ when this one has barely been around and Rose came and went. 

Last edited:
This is how I see it, just like Naruto, but unlike Goku, Naruto would still use the old ones even when he got new ones even in serious fights. In life and death scenarios Naruto was still using Sage Mode.

Sage Mode >>>>>>
[rule]Yall can't be happy we're about to get another form of SSJ when this one has barely been around and Rose came and went. 

I get that but the difference with goku is that there's literally no difference now between SSJ and SSJ3. SSJ3 is the result of an imperfect way of tapping into that power, which is why it has its drawbacks. Similar to "ultra super Saiyan". Owning ssj3's power as a SSJ is the result of a perfect transformation. Using sage mode was beneficial to naruto in certain situations because it had advantages some other forms didn't. Now SSJ 1 is all encompassing of all of gokus SSJ power. Using ssj3 for anything other than showing off the form to those that haven't seen it doesn't serve a real purpose anymore.

Last edited:
goku not carrying ALL of universe 7 on his back.. best believe gohan and vegeta got way stronger

But he went ssj2 in his fight with Gohan tho lol
doesnt mean he doesnt have access to the form anymore or that he cant use it. but he hasnt used ssj2 or 3 in a serious fight since going god. 

he went ssj2 and ssj3 against trunks too. but i dont think it refutes the statement in that if more power and efficiency is directly what he needs in a fight, the better route is via ssj1

why use a weaker form in a serious fight? of course hes gonna go SSB :lol:

Last edited:
First to go blue during the royal rumble, goku or vegeta? I say vegeta because someone pisses him off :lol:

Last edited:
Dbz fighterz is gonna be playable at evo 17 with a tournament
Supposedly trunks gonna be in this build
If I woulda known then I woulda posted it

Vegeta is the best anime character of all time with the massive widows peak.

Last edited:
When Goku fights Uub, he has a white aura. Krillin and Gohan had white auras when Guru (the Namekian) unlocked as much potential as he could from them. Later, Elder Kai unlocks Gohan's full potential, and his Ultimate Gohan form also has a white aura.

Foreshadowing is common in Dragon Ball:

•1 of the upcoming episodes of DBS titles is
"Krillin's Latent Potential" or something like that
Coincidence that it was him & Gohan whom first got it unlocked on Namek together?

•When starting to recruit the 10 Warriors for U7, Beerus mentions
that they wouldn't have a problem finding powerful recruitments if
Freeza's army wasn't defeated... Lo and behold, Freeza himself
ends up getting recruited.

•4 hours prior to the Tournament of Power's start,
Elder Kai mentions that he can unlock Goku's full potential.
Supreme Kai shuts that down because they only have 4 hours,
while the ritual takes 24 hours to complete.

Like people are suggesting, maybe Goku will find a way himself
while fighting in the tournament, to focus and tap into that potential
and unlock a sort of 'pseudo-ultimate' form.

In any case, because he has that white aura whilst fighting Uub 4-5 years later,
it seems like an unlocked-potential form is inevitable regardless.

Last edited:
When Goku fights Uub, he has a white aura. Krillin and Gohan had white auras when Guru (the Namekian) unlocked as much potential as he could from them. Later, Elder Kai unlocks Gohan's full potential, and his Ultimate Gohan form also has a white aura.

Foreshadowing is common in Dragon Ball:

•1 of the upcoming episodes of DBS titles is
"Krillin's Latent Potential" or something like that
Coincidence that it was him & Gohan whom first got it unlocked on Namek together?

•When starting to recruit the 10 Warriors for U7, Beerus mentions
that they wouldn't have a problem finding powerful recruitments if
Freeza's army wasn't defeated... Lo and behold, Freeza himself
ends up getting recruited.

•4 hours prior to the Tournament of Power's start,
Elder Kai mentions that he can unlock Goku's full potential.
Supreme Kai shuts that down because they only have 4 hours,
while the ritual takes 24 hours to complete.

Like people are suggesting, maybe Goku will find a way himself
while fighting in the tournament, to focus and tap into that potential
and unlock a sort of 'pseudo-ultimate' form.

In any case, because he has that white aura whilst fighting Uub 4-5 years later,
it seems like an unlocked-potential form is inevitable regardless.
Why didn't they just go in the time chamber And unlock goku's potential
Hell supreme kai coulda unlocked everyone's potential in the time chamber
In 4 hours

Back
Top Bottom