Android 17
Android 18
Goku Black
Zamasu
Fused Zamasu
Hit
Beerus
Bardock

hopefully they make the game where they can update every here and there with new characters... it'd be interesting to see them incorporate characters from Super as the show progresses

hopefully they make the game where they can update every here and there with new characters... it'd be interesting to see them incorporate characters from Super as the show progresses

Theyll definitely be DLC as thats teh standard now

Expect to pay 80-100 to get the 'full' game smh

These characters will no doubt be in it I think

Adult Gohan
Kid Buu
Kid Trunks
Goten
Vegito
Gotenks
Broly
Cooler
Janemba
Android 17
Android 18
Goku Black
Zamasu
Fused Zamasu
Hit
Beerus
Bardock
If I remember correctly, I read somewhere that the devs want to avoid adding multiple versions of the same character like in past DB games. Asfor movie only characters, we don't know their stance on that yet but they could just as easily add their canon counterparts into the game (Broly = Kale, Cooler = Frost).

All I know is that I want a Majin Vegeta character. I'll be running 3 Majin Vegeta's if I can.

I just want to disrespect someone getting a perfect with Hercule Mr Satan. Once I get that, you have to relinquish everything you have Dragonball. It's only right

I think he's awesome, but unfortunately he's at the bottom of the tier list and has too many unfavorable match ups.

That dragonball fighter z has a chance to be greatest fighter ever. hope we get a good roster, no bs. i need young trunks and goten,young gohan, i could give two ****s about adult gohan oh and i need the black guy that was giving goku hell. was his name like ubuu or something? yes i need him

Back
Top Bottom