Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

New episode is out

Kale is too godlike. She straight up tanked a SSB Kamehameha without flinching. Who needs Broly now? lol
And Jiren finally does something instead of standing there.
And we finally get to see the Ginyu Force in action next episode. lol

Khalifa with the work!

And Kale straight Broly with the shouting repetition of "Goku"

Episode was wet
Facial Drawings were a little off

But them fight scenes with ss2!!!!

Gohan with another 5 seconds of screen time and recent spoilers show that he still isnt a major part yet. Basically means he's winning the tourney lol

Gohan with another 5 seconds of screen time and recent spoilers show that he still isnt a major part yet. Basically means he's winning the tourney lol

will strongly consider off'ing myself if gohan ends up winning the tournament

Dawg, I thought I was finally going to get to see Jiren v Hit :smh:

I dong give a **** about Goku, b...

And this episode finally ended a debate decades old. Broly > SSJ2 Goku.

Can’t believe they made her stronger than a SSJB kamehameha. Writers on that water bruh

Another flames episode

Felt bad for Krillin ahahah 17 & 18 just throwing salt in the open cut

Cabba surprised me and had a pretty cool moment

MY GIRL KALE THO

Can’t believe how disrespectful they was being to her in beginning SMH

Caulifla got so much Vegeta in her hahah but I was rolling when Goku asked if he could leave

She so ignorant she went full “Super Trunks” and thought she’d whoop Goku’s *** hahah

Kale such a simp hahahahah

Couldn't believe she straight up ate that SSB Kamehameha like nothing

Jiren is a monster man can’t wait for that matchup vs. Hit

F*ck the Pride Troopers tho

PEOPLE need to remember everyone has been nerfed this arc due to no killing maybe except kale since she cant control her power.

Caulifla ready to give that P to goku if it means achieving SSB lmao

not sure about that, goku probably could have killed her if he had to

Bruh, the fact that some n00b walked through a ssjb kamehameha, whether he could have offed her or not, shouldn’t have happened.

She should have been lifted off her feet. She just turned ssjb a month ago. Dude has done more damage to stronger enemies with less effort. He offed the REAL Broly at SSJ2. He’s an infinite times stronger now.

Still makes no sense, but whatevs. I’m over logic in entertainment. I just thought that was OD.

Even if he was nerfed, she shouldn’t have been eating anything. SSJ3 is strong enough to wash her. He should be flicking her forehead like Beerus did in BOTG

Bruh, the fact that some n00b walked through a ssjb kamehameha, whether he could have offed her or not, shouldn’t have happened.

She should have been lifted off her feet. She just turned ssjb a month ago. Dude has done more damage to stronger enemies with less effort. He offed the REAL Broly at SSJ2. He’s an infinite times stronger now.

Still makes no sense, but whatevs. I’m over logic in entertainment. I just thought that was OD.

Even if he was nerfed, she shouldn’t have been eating anything. SSJ3 is strong enough to wash her. He should be flicking her forehead like Beerus did in BOTG
Seems like you're grossly undermining how strong that Broly form is

The crazy thing too is, Kale true form of SS is that Broly form.

Immense untapped potential.

I'm sure that poster we all seen of Goku, is his new form and will be used once the battle really hit the fan between life and erasure situation

I don't think this is your average SSJ form.
Because if it was, everyone would have that form.

That form is all rage and we know that rage trigger when Trunks hit it, Goku and Vegeta also.

I don't think this is your average SSJ form.
Because if it was, everyone would have that form.

That form is all rage and we know that rage trigger when Trunks hit it, Goku and Vegeta also.
This form isn’t new.

It was defeated in 1993

That’s like cell coming in with his perfect form and hanging

Cell was stronger than broly FFS

She was there to take screen time. To prolong the tournament. Best was to please fans is by bringing back their favorite characters. This was fan favor, just like trunks for me and the other Hendrix fans.

Back
Top Bottom