Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

I don't watch the next episode preview or read the spoilers. Gotta start tagging videos too please

17 don't give a **** and just trying to eliminate everyone :lol: :pimp:

Also enjoying the convos he and 18 are having throughout the episodes so far. Hopefully they have more team work scenes together.

I left NT for the better part of a year and dudes were spoiler dropping, im not sure why people still expect that to change :lol:

17 was too raw in this episode! I'm looking forward to seeing Gohan step up to the plate next week for sure

I don't watch Dragon Ball, but since people post his videos on here, I thought I would brag :lol: about personally knowing Geekdom101 from YouTube. I knew him years before he started his YouTube channel.

He's a big fan of pro wrestling, hip-hop and UFC.

I don't watch Dragon Ball, but since people post his videos on here, I thought I would brag :lol: about personally knowing Geekdom101 from YouTube. I knew him years before he started his YouTube channel.

He's a big fan of pro wrestling, hip-hop and UFC.

I like geekdom because he drops quality stuff with a solid foundation in factual DBZ info. So many dudes put out click bait garbage like the guy"anime live reactions" and will take any little leak or spoiler or some random fan art and make a ridiculous video blending pulling things from movies video games and stuff unrealted to dragon ball super just to put out "content".

"super saiyan 4 god piccolo confirmed?!!!???

so annoying

I like geekdom because he drops quality stuff with a solid foundation in factual DBZ info. So many dudes put out click bait garbage like the guy"anime live reactions" and will take any little leak or spoiler or some random fan art and make a ridiculous video blending pulling things from movies video games and stuff unrealted to dragon ball super just to put out "content".

"super saiyan 4 god piccolo confirmed?!!!???

so annoying

Yeah, he's always on Facebook complaining about clickbaiters and people who try to copy and paste his ****.

So they are actually doing the thing I talked about a while back. Cool. :lol:
That's one way to start bridging the anime and manga together.

Highly surprised. I've given up on the anime making any sense whatsoever at this point and pretty much go off the manga for my canon.

I wonder what reason the anime will make up for having them use it since they've already gone Blue in the royale.

Nah SSB > SSG

SSG is just a lot easier to maintain than SSB while lacking the power

I thinks it fair to compare SSB to SSG like SS2 vs Perfect Super Saiyan

SSG should be irrelevant by now. How many years now since they reach blue? Even Frieza perfected his Golden form by just " mental training "

That's weird, I thought they established Super Saiyan god as the raw god mode and super Saipan blue as the cushion to conserve energy. Super saiyan blue just became that much more confusing

Back
Top Bottom