Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

That's weird, I thought they established Super Saiyan god as the raw god mode and super Saipan blue as the cushion to conserve energy. Super saiyan blue just became that much more confusing

I think that even though SSB is achieved through ki control, that doesn't mean it's free from stamina issues. Slowing the "leaking" of ki doesn't necessarily mean that the form doesn't take a toll on the body. We know that from a few occasions that extended use of SSB does take a toll from extended and repeated use.

As for SSG, if the anime adapts the manga a reasoning, SSG will be better for conserving energy cause the toll on stamina is less.

I think that even though SSB is achieved through ki control, that doesn't mean it's free from stamina issues. Slowing the "leaking" of ki doesn't necessarily mean that the form doesn't take a toll on the body. We know that from a few occasions that extended use of SSB does take a toll from extended and repeated use.

As for SSG, if the anime adapts the manga a reasoning, SSG will be better for conserving energy cause the toll on stamina is less.

So basically SSJ2 v USSJ again?

In the manga its stated that SSG is faster the SSB but not as strong

Also that being in SSB in not sustainable for very long and drains stamina very quickly, thus making SSG the smarter transformation unless you REALLY need SSB

SSG Gogeta

11821714_1487362134920622_1988892243_n.jpg

SSG is the form where one can preserve major energy and not only that, it has rapid healing abilities. This isn't just a saiyan form, this is a deity form- God form.

SSB is strong but Whis n Beerus said that it leaks a lot of of ki when transformed and uses a ton of stamina.
This is stronger but of course, there's gonna be something like Goku learned to fused his energy naturally into his natural base.

Refer to Goku vs Beerus. First fight.

So is it safe to assume they'll obtain another form of there are so many cons with SSB?

It doesn't seem like it'll do well against Jiren, Hit, etc. Hell, we saw Kale walk through a Kame Hame Ha from SSB Goku.

I think with Zamasu and Black Goku, it was the ultimate testament for SSB and it's strength. They didn't last long each time with the duration of SSB stamina but it did its damage.

I get an idea that each arc or 2, maybe 3, would have a better testament of each transformation and so on.

Man, why do i feel like Jiren and toppo gonna eliminate most of the strong fighters in the future eps. Who else is there are on par with U7/U6?..

Seemed like even Hit needed help from goku against Dypso

Slight "Saturday Night Wavy Derail" But Think About It... What Was The Best/Your Favorite DBZ Fights? We Can Go Top 3.. DBZ Only Tho Fams. For Me.....

1.OG Vegeta (When Gohan Saves The Day)

2.Struggle Freeza (2nd Form When Gohan Was Flexin As A Young Goat to Be)

3. Majin Vegeta Vs (Sandbag) Goku SSJ2

Slight "Saturday Night Wavy Derail" But Think About It... What Was The Best/Your Favorite DBZ Fights? We Can Go Top 3.. DBZ Only Tho Fams. For Me.....

1.OG Vegeta (When Gohan Saves The Day)

2.Struggle Freeza (2nd Form When Gohan Was Flexin As A Young Goat to Be)

3. Majin Vegeta Vs (Sandbag) Goku SSJ2

#1 will always be Majin Vegeta vs Goku for me

2nd is SSJ2 Gohan vs Cell and Cell Jrs (Teen Gohan was just too hard)

3rd would be Goku vs Frieza I guess

Ya Know... The Hipster In Me Tried to Avoid the Main Fights, But As A Gohan Fan... Gohan V Cell Is Everything! Best Character Design, Animation, "Real Stakes" & At The End Of The Day Gohan Was In His Pops Gear & Had The Best Resolution To The Conflict

Back
Top Bottom