Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

This is dragon ball super. Some **** they do doesnt even have explanation. Watch them make goku create his own spirit bomb
Yeah I feel you on that and low key been thinking they gonna do that :lol:

Wouldn’t surprise me in the least if they pulled some more plothole BS :smh:

If Jiren really is "Justice" he shouldn't be affected by the spirit bomb. As it only hurts those not pure of heart.

Of course everyone looks like a villain when they are fighting for existence.

And it should do absolutely nothing to Jiren regardless.

We all know Goku is getting the deus ex machinia powerup at this point after Jiren gets bored of slapping dude around

So, Jiren deflects it back to goku and since he cant be affected by it as well, he absorbs it instead?

So, Jiren deflects it back to goku and since he cant be affected by it as well, he absorbs it instead?
That's what I'm assuming

But another pothole coming is that we've already seen Goku absorb the spirit bomb a few times before and it's always resulted in the Super Dragon Fist move

It was never canon but still, Super takes every chance it gets to belittle everything we thought we knew about Dragon Ball :smh:

SH Figuarts collection getting pretty wild >D

5149589C-3CF7-4DAF-B5F0-9CF930D4BEAA.jpeg

Word. It's worse than the anime thread. :lol:
People really need to start hiding that stuff in spoilers.
Stepped into the anime thread ONCE and immediately turned back after I saw how all over the place & color coordinated it was :rofl:

That boy Geekdom be stretching the ish out his videos tryna get that extended time for YT money :lol:

But who ever called it in this thread about Goku's form good job

Back
Top Bottom