Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Non spoiler talk but how did Freiza figure out instant transmission, an attack he's seemingly never seen before so fast? He might really be the true fighting genius.

I feel like this new Goku is gonna be OP.
Straight up G mode like against Frieza in Planet Namek

That “Vegeta’s Resolve” episode really giving me anxiety now

What the hell gonna happen to my guy?

Non spoiler talk but how did Freiza figure out instant transmission, an attack he's seemingly never seen before so fast? He might really be the true fighting genius.

I don't think it was IT. Seemed like he assumed where the opponent was, and planned 2 steps ahead.

^ That's like doing the homework after the teacher collected it

It's pointless then

I have no doubt in mind that Vegeta will learn this too since this is what they were trying to achieve training with Whis.

Also, geekdom assumed goku gets his *** beat even in New form which i disagree. I Think hit saves the day and fights Jiren while goku is getting used to his new power.

Can't wait to see master of self movement goku tho. :wow: .. Even Beerus hasnt master that skill/technique as per whis

I still think this new form of Goku's will be a 1 time thing and not something he can turn on and off at will

yo yall better have them links on deck
I'm tired of searching youtube every damn saturday for the real episode :smh:

Been watching it live on youtube for the longest. Some gets taken down on the spot but there's literally 10-15 people showing it live to choose from

P.S i watch it raw then subbed later on :lol:

Back
Top Bottom