Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Jiren's power level is equal to god of destruction as per toei website.

They didnt say ABOVE god of destruction so this may confirm that he's not who whis is talking about

Jiren's power level is equal to god of destruction as per toei website.

They didnt say ABOVE god of destruction so this may confirm that he's not who whis is talking about
I would assume the mortal they were talking about is in one of the universes not in the tournament

preview pic for tmrw
BRUH!

DLfaxKJUEAEV9kT.jpg

Funny to think the other universes are watching the tournament like a varsity football squad dragged to a JV game by the head coach for support.

I would assume the mortal they were talking about is in one of the universes not in the tournament

People kinda thinks its Jiren the way Super hypes him. Plus its survival, why wouldnt the participating universe invites that above god of destruction level mortal. If he's in one of the participating universe

People kinda thinks its Jiren the way Super hypes him. Plus its survival, why wouldnt the participating universe invites that above god of destruction level mortal. If he's in one of the participating universe
People wrong for that hahah

Whoever it is they def in universe 1 or 12

29 mins left in the tourny before tonight's 2 episodes. We're only nearly halfway through this tourny lol. I'm assuming the tourny will go down to the last minute.

Back
Top Bottom