Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

To be fair the Bardock Special wasn’t Toriyama’s writing

It looks like the Dragon Ball Minus manga chapter that HE WROTE is being adapted into official canon now

For better or for worse...

But yeah Vegeta is supposed to be 5-7 years older than Goku :rofl:

Exactly, so that means the timeline when Goku met Bulma is all convoluted. Does that mean that Goku was actually 14 (he claimed to be at first) instead of 12 when he first met Bulma?

C7EB3269-5476-4CB5-97EE-768DD64C25E0.jpeg

DA GAWD SHOE :pimp:

Man dont want Broly to be another regular cause that mean Vegeta gonna get buried more, let Broly be a saiyan on a planet not named Earth

I could really see it happening. Dude is ridiculously popular off of 2 movies that are 15 or so years old. The first DB super movie introduced Wis and Berus and they became mainstays........

Vegeta gonna be heated when the movie revealed Beerus ordered Frieza to destroy Planet Vegeta. Frieza seemed to be talking to Beerus on the trailer.

Im actually curious how they will do Broly this time around then. Now that I think about it he might die in the end after all. Most big name villains dont actually die in the show like they do in the movies. There are exceptions but the show is written differently than it was in DBZ.

Id be sick to my stomach if Broly doesn’t die at the end of the movie

No part of me wants to see him as a good guy
Dont want him to die but I would hate for him to be a good guy. I'm fine with him going into cardiac arrest and another coma again then coming back for revenge in the new series

yeah right @ broly becoming a good guy... there aint gon be no enemies they'll struggle against in the future if that happens. kakarot vegeta broly ?? all threats shall perish

Saiyans vs Angels would be trash

Would be the biggest illogical victory in Dragon Ball history if they were to win

I don’t want that

And I don’t want anymore transformations

Let Super Saiyan Blue ride

Back
Top Bottom