Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Gotta start this series back up sooner or later.. so much other stuff to watch though lol smh

I'll try to be more caught up before the movie comes out

Y'all fools.. if you don't think they will do it

Meh to demon realm.. Leave that **** to dB heroes

Still need a rematch between goku and beerus

Id be sick to my stomach if Broly doesn’t die at the end of the movie

No part of me wants to see him as a good guy
I can’t lie though a big part of me wanted to see him in the tournament falling in love with the female broly and murking jiren

Y'all fools.. if you don't think they will do it

Meh to demon realm.. Leave that **** to dB heroes

Still need a rematch between goku and beerus
Demon Realm provides way better storylines and makes more sense

It’s already been made clear that the Angels don’t give a **** about mortals so why would they go outta their way to kill them?

I find it hard to believe they would allow Goku or Vegeta to surpass Beerus or any of the Gods of Destruction at this point. That looks like the ceiling

I find it hard to believe they would allow Goku or Vegeta to surpass Beerus or any of the Gods of Destruction at this point. That looks like the ceiling
Exactly

Once Goku/Vegeta suprpass Beerus the show is pretty over

I don’t get how they could logically explain someone coming along that’s higher than Beerus either

I don't know how they can really stretch the series beyond the next movie outside of another battle with Frieza. As long as Goku and Vegeta are around, there aren't any real threats to be worried about. Just give us the Trunks and Goten spinoff.

I don't know how they can really stretch the series beyond the next movie outside of another battle with Frieza. As long as Goku and Vegeta are around, there aren't any real threats to be worried about. Just give us the Trunks and Goten spinoff.
SSJ meets world?

Demon Realm provides way better storylines and makes more sense

It’s already been made clear that the Angels don’t give a **** about mortals so why would they go outta their way to kill them?
Demon realm is cheesy as it can get.. It's a video game storyline..It makes sense for future trunks to say the least..

I still think grand priest is cooking up something. Back story of how they came to be is more intriguing to me

Goku and vegeta are God of destruction level already. Same with Jiren and now broly. Ceiling is a little higher now. Only difference they have is the hakai technique

Once they run outta ideas Dragon Ball Heroes will become a full fledged series

Bandai of America has wanted to do it for years but Bandai of Japan has never wanted to because they wanted it to stay a Japan exclusive type thing

But there’s way too much money to be made over here for it not to become a full fledged thing soon

I can’t lie though a big part of me wanted to see him in the tournament falling in love with the female broly and murking jiren
The idea of this is :rofl:
wzdvm231d2a01.jpg

Based on what we've heard so far Broly seems like a wild animal or force of nature thats being controlled. Then Paragus is supposed to be tragic so I could see them making him a good guy in the future

Everything we’ve seen up to now is pointing to Broly maintaining the same personality he had before

Which is very little

I don’t want him to become another Frieza

Everything we’ve seen up to now is pointing to Broly maintaining the same personality he had before

Which is very little

I don’t want him to become another Frieza
When he went Legendary he became psychotic, took great pleasure is destruction and torturing his victims. Only reason I think it may be diffrent is because of the word "tragic" being associated with his pops. I hope he's a real villain though, and I hope Frieza returns to his old ways as well, to hell with friendship

Dragon Ball Super Broly Trailer 2 HD!!_1.gif

I can see him giving a cocky speech right here :pimp:

Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa

Is this from the movie?????

Da boy looking like he in GOAT mode :pimp:

edit - just watched the new trailer. WOW. they really going to recon that hard? damn near 30 years of us going with Goku landing on earth as an infant?

I can't lie tho, seeing him in saiyan armor is dope. Looking like a young Turles

Back
Top Bottom