Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

nappa and raditz

1B2E9FC0-310D-4F3B-AB54-4D735C1044CE.jpeg

Interested to see how Vegeta shunning UI gives him any possibility of catching up to Goku

Gotta own the fact I was dead wrong thinking Jiren had UI. Just figured it was natural for everyone who reached that level.

At the very least I got hope my boy the Prince can just get stupid powerful and still catch up.

Interested to see how Vegeta shunning UI gives him any possibility of catching up to Goku

Gotta own the fact I was dead wrong thinking Jiren had UI. Just figured it was natural for everyone who reached that level.

At the very least I got hope my boy the Prince can just get stupid powerful and still catch up.

I don’t think it’ll happen in this movie but if they’re going to continue dragon ball super we’re going to see the back and forth game between goku and vegetable continue.

I mean I guess it could work story wise but those flashbacks of Grandpa Gohan finding Goku as a baby will be jarring. If Goku is old enough to talk... :smh:

those flashbacks of Grandpa Gohan finding Goku as a baby will be jarring.

When was the last time they did a flashback to this anyway? :lol:

The plot has largely left all of that early Dragon Ball stuff in the dust so it really isn't too wild to alter it in any way, just unnecessary (in my opinion.)

I checked out of the movie news/leaks/rumors pretty much within the month of it being announced outside of the few things I actually bothered to pay attention to in here. I'm just not excited for this **** at all.

I get where you guys are coming from in a historical perspective.

But with Western characters, they constantly retcon/revise history so much it doesn’t really bother me. I welcome new wrinkles if it means new stories.

“I am the hope of the universe. I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace. I am protector of the innocent. I am the light in the darkness. I am truth. Ally to good! Nightmare to you!” - Son Goku

16715EF5-3D60-44C1-B035-D5EEF7045998.jpeg
89E3CD92-F79C-4658-AC6E-CC60D51A5D08.jpeg
83F39DDB-222F-464D-9657-FA9BEDDA2B37.jpeg
5C5ED04C-BDC7-4B80-9F75-9DA86788AF3C.jpeg
3BD7EBD9-CEA7-4129-AC36-CAD920123D5E.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom