Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

They only removed FighterZ from Japan's EVO tournament next year...........I'm sure the American EVO tournament will still have FighterZ UNLESS otherwise

Edit: Oh **** after I made this post, my lazy LATE *** just discovered FighterZ got banned from a big American fighting game tournament as well...........well **** Toei, why u gotta be so ******ed?

Last edited:
Heard about this. It has something to do with Toei. Which sucks because now people dont have a point to master it since there are no tourneys .
Hope a season 2 isnt looking bleek or they fix it
It’s like Nintendo used to do. It’s either their event or nothing. They want to control the event. On paper it’s a pretty simple idea but it does suck

Last edited:
removed fighterz from all tournaments? why? what?
In a nut shell

Toei isn’t getting paid for all these tournaments using their properties and their salty that the game is grossing so much revenue through these tournaments that they’re not a part of

They want a cut or nothing

In a nut shell

Toei isn’t getting paid for all these tournaments using their properties and their salty that the game is grossing so much revenue through these tournaments that they’re not a part of

They want a cut or nothing
Not only that. Their game in brining in an audience for the other games. They want no part of that. Then to add to that they don’t want whatever mess comes from the stream itself

Basically, Toei is EXTREMELY OUT-OF-TOUCH with their customers/audience/fan-base.............. :smh::smh:

Even Toei's primary Japanese demographic doesn't approve of this **** either, so don't think it is like Nintendo where they are doing this for their "Japanese consumers."

Toei hate everyone equally, it seems

Anyone know where I can watch the full Brody movie without having to sign up for one of these shady accounts online?

Just type in the browser

Dragon ball super broly
EDITED

Just checked and it’s been taken down. Sorry fellas. I ruined NoFap for ya.

Looking like the Broly movie will make its way over here soon.

Can't wait.

Back
Top Bottom