Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

when's the nonCAM sub version gonna be available.. im watch the dub on the big screens first but i wanna watch the sub after

I’m glad I didn’t buy the movie ticket for this

It’s good, but not worth a movie ticket.
Interesting to see where they go with this,,,,.

Sucks toriyama just killed the og broly story

I’m glad I didn’t buy the movie ticket for this

It’s good, but not worth a movie ticket.
Interesting to see where they go with this,,,,.

tenor.gif

i watched the og broly movie the first time ever this year, and i cant believe how whack that movie was. im like wtf, those youtube anime music videos from 2002 really made me think this was crazier than it was. linkin park music with clips of broly kicking everybody ***. that's better than sitting at the movies n watching that trash *** movie.

i cant say how toriyama's version is cuz i aint seen it yet.. but i trust his pen is way better than whoever tf scripted this BS original trash movie

The new Broly actually has depth and character rather than a lunatic Saiyan looking like a ****** bc of an annoying crying kakorot child.

Don’t get me wrong, old Broly is bad *** but new Broly has many levels to him.

And I’ve been starting to get why Beerus ordered Freiza to destroy the saiyans.
These warriors have no limit to their power and are indestructible. There are times that Beerus is shook bc of how fast and strong Goku & Vegeta has gotten.

i watched the og broly movie the first time ever this year, and i cant believe how whack that movie was. im like wtf, those youtube anime music videos from 2002 really made me think this was crazier than it was. linkin park music with clips of broly kicking everybody ***. that's better than sitting at the movies n watching that trash *** movie.

i cant say how toriyama's version is cuz i aint seen it yet.. but i trust his pen is way better than whoever tf scripted this BS original trash movie
For the first time this year? Bro delete your SN and make a new one :lol:

Old Broly movie is trash compared to the new one.

I actually went back and watched it after watching the new one and its like night and day. Im glad that changed the backstory.

Im going to blame my age on this because im sure it was dope when i was younger. And i would agree with the previous post about the Linkin Park AMVs haha.

For the first time this year? Bro delete your SN and make a new one :lol:
i dont like sitting down watching movies (at home). i love one piece and have never watched more than 2 mins of a one piece movie. i needa be sat at the movies to be able to sit n watch a movie, n DBZ was showing Broly OG on the big screen so i peeped it. ****ing trash *** movie w/e at least i satisfied my craving for theatre popcorn that week

I love the OG Broly but if you watch the new movie and try and come at me with some “The old Broly is better” type stuff, you’re on acid :lol:

lol on acid :lol:. yeah new broly is 10x better. origin is better constructed than just wanting vengeance for gokus constant crying.

i dont like sitting down watching movies (at home). i love one piece and have never watched more than 2 mins of a one piece movie. i needa be sat at the movies to be able to sit n watch a movie, n DBZ was showing Broly OG on the big screen so i peeped it. ****ing trash *** movie w/e at least i satisfied my craving for theatre popcorn that week

One piece movies are better than the anime though. Film Z had one of the best villains i have seen in an anime to date.

I don’t really read manga’s anymore.

But I’m about to rewatch Broly.
Wish i have some burna

Back
Top Bottom