Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

They really should make the show at least 15 minutes (think the intro is like 3 minutes or more).

Lookin forward to see Jiren and random calamity which ensues with the arrival of Heart/Zamasu.

And what happened to Fu?

How Much of the DBZ Story is the Black Story?

maxresdefault.jpg

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/how-much-of-the-dbz-story-is-the-black-story.694123/

(AA or diasporan story)

1. You have this warrior-driven society who gets invaded and conquered by external (space) invaders.
  2. The invaders have been invading and conquering different people for centuries.
  3. The invaders make slurs like "monkey".
  4. The invaders treated this conquered people as less than.
  5. The invaders lie about their trangressions, destroy the conquered lineage, and replace that with another lie.
  6. The conquered diaspora (Goku) comes into their own and is pitted against their conquerors.
  7. The conquered elder (Vegeta) is secretly planning to throw off his shackles.
  8. The elder and diaspora then fight back and defeat the invaders and reclaim their freedom.
  9. From there on, the invaders and freed are in a constant struggle.
  10. Once freed, they come to truly understand the depths of their abilities and still hold own their core culture.
  11. Even when the freed have mixed babies, those babies are a part of the freed race.

If the Klingons were based on Africans, then Saiyans have a lot of similar parallels to African and Diasporan history/story.

killa man. Something i could never forget from my favorite anime. Was like they gave no dambs about their stereotyping racism here.

Back
Top Bottom