Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Yo i dont remember dude sounding like that on the Toonami dub.

They way out of pocket with that one.

As long as Disney
  1. Don’t tone down the violence
  2. Leave Super and any further shows on Toonami
Then it’s whatever. Fox wasn’t doing anything with the rights either excpect distribute the new films. I hope it stays the same but I won’t get excited for a live action movie because I don’t think it’s possible to do one except for maybe early Dragonball

As long as Disney
  1. Don’t tone down the violence
  2. Leave Super and any further shows on Toonami
Then it’s whatever. Fox wasn’t doing anything with the rights either excpect distribute the new films. I hope it stays the same but I won’t get excited for a live action movie because I don’t think it’s possible to do one except for maybe early Dragonball
He was joking man :lol:

He was joking man :lol:
Nah Disney brought out a portion of Fox, that includes the X-men, Fantastic 4 and and apparently Dragonball. I didnt pay any mind to the theme park comment, I'm not sure if they only have the live action film rights but I just figure Disney will try to make money off it aside from film distribution

Nah Disney brought out a portion of Fox, that includes the X-men, Fantastic 4 and and apparently Dragonball. I didnt pay any mind to the theme park comment, I'm not sure if they only have the live action film rights but I just figure Disney will try to make money off it aside from film distribution
Nah that purchase didn’t affect Dragon Ball at all

I read up on it when it happened some months ago or something

They basically said Toei still controls all the rights for all Dragon Ball properties

Nah that purchase didn’t affect Dragon Ball at all

I read up on it when it happened some months ago or something

They basically said Toei still controls all the rights for all Dragon Ball properties
So the film rights reverted back after Evolution? Cause I was under the impression they still owned it since 20th century was referenced on the Broly movie

So the film rights reverted back after Evolution? Cause I was under the impression they still owned it since 20th century was referenced on the Broly movie
Not sure exactly
It may just be live action movie rights like you said

I just remember seeing a lot of people freaking out about it and a bunch plugged in people from the DB community had came out and clarified that it has no bearing on the future of Dragon Ball in any way because Toei still owns everything associated with the property

Not sure exactly
It may just be live action movie rights like you said

I just remember seeing a lot of people freaking out about it and a bunch plugged in people from the DB community had came out and clarified that it has no bearing on the future of Dragon Ball in any way because Toei still owns everything associated with the property
Yeah I was looking at something unrelated about the X-Men and their future after the newest movie came out and I stumbled upon it, I thought Disney kind of picked and chose what properties they wanted from the film division of Fox and when I saw an article that Dragonball was one I was surprised. Seeing as the movie just broke all kinds of records I could understand them wanting to capitalize. I've given up on live action but I was just worried they would try and finesse their hands on the animes. After seeing what they did to Naruto and what Nick did to Kai I'm good on all of that ****

Love action Disney Dragon Ball means Piccolo would be gamora Black. (Black actor wearing gear paint)

Back
Top Bottom