Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Yeah I got Xenoverse 2 and DBFighterZ.

Kakarot looking like a limited version following the regular DBZ storyline where you can play as a handful of players.

I was thinking what if Vegeta's new technique has something to do with the great ape transformation? One of the Yardart technique is manipulating size. What if Vegeta figures out a way to transform without the moon or tail and then shrinks to his normal size giving him berserk strength and speed or something..... SSJ4 canon confirmed...

I was thinking what if Vegeta's new technique has something to do with the great ape transformation? One of the Yardart technique is manipulating size. What if Vegeta figures out a way to transform without the moon or tail and then shrinks to his normal size giving him berserk strength and speed or something..... SSJ4 canon confirmed...

With ssj blue/ God Ki there really is no need for Great apes. Doing it would just be for nostalgia or sandbagging to a lesser opponent. And its proven in a couple fights that being a bigger target is a disadvantage.

I look forward to the new technique though while earthlings likely get sacrificed in the process

With ssj blue/ God Ki there really is no need for Great apes. Doing it would just be for nostalgia or sandbagging to a lesser opponent. And its proven in a couple fights that being a bigger target is a disadvantage.

I look forward to the new technique though while earthlings likely get sacrificed in the process
I mentioned that he would shrink back down to his normal size in that form since it appears that the Yardrat have that technique. Ssj blue and god ki has proven useless against Moro so it has to be something different. Doesn't necessary mean that it's a stronger form just one that will work against Moro. Idk how it would but I just think it would be cool. :lol: In the Broly movie, Broly was able to tap into the great ape power without transforming into one so I figure why not do something similar.

I mentioned that he would shrink back down to his normal size in that form since it appears that the Yardrat have that technique. Ssj blue and god ki has proven useless against Moro so it has to be something different. Doesn't necessary mean that it's a stronger form just one that will work against Moro. Idk how it would but I just think it would be cool. :lol: In the Broly movie, Broly was able to tap into the great ape power without transforming into one so I figure why not do something similar.

Vegeta had the upper hand on Namek, until Moro made his wish.
Physically, Blue is enough. Maybe the technique being learned now is more an magic counter related.

Soo I know I’m late but is dragon ball super actually good? I keep reading mixed reviews online. I haven’t watched any dragon ball since I was a kid. I’m in my 20s now so would it be a fun watch or is it just too childish?

Soo I know I’m late but is dragon ball super actually good? I keep reading mixed reviews online. I haven’t watched any dragon ball since I was a kid. I’m in my 20s now so would it be a fun watch or is it just too childish and maybe corny?
Just try it out for yourself.

You should know 5 episodes in. Just as good as DBZ to me.

Just as good as DBZ to me.
source.gif

IF they bring the anime back, I feel like Broly will be the first saga a la the first two arcs of Super.

Came across the video below wondering what people's opinions on Broly and Kale's Green Transformation are across the web. I definitely don't agree with this video and hope they don't go the direction that they are predicting.

I believe that Vegeta's brief green moment is because there's only supposed to be 1 Super Saiyan every 1000 years. The fact that Goku, Vegeta, and the family have all become Super Saiyans, has me to believe the only the Legendary's are Green and thus no one else will have green. I guess that means the true form of Super Saiyan is the Green, and should not be attainable by anyone else.

In other news, I've began purchasing Dragon Ball Super Manga instead of the Blu Rays because I'm trying to read more. They definitely do things a lot different than the anime, but I like it. Can't wait for the tomorrow's new issue as well.

Came across the video below wondering what people's opinions on Broly and Kale's Green Transformation are across the web. I definitely don't agree with this video and hope they don't go the direction that they are predicting.

I believe that Vegeta's brief green moment is because there's only supposed to be 1 Super Saiyan every 1000 years. The fact that Goku, Vegeta, and the family have all become Super Saiyans, has me to believe the only the Legendary's are Green and thus no one else will have green. I guess that means the true form of Super Saiyan is the Green, and should not be attainable by anyone else.

In other news, I've began purchasing Dragon Ball Super Manga instead of the Blu Rays because I'm trying to read more. They definitely do things a lot different than the anime, but I like it. Can't wait for the tomorrow's new issue as well.

Found this to be an annoying topic when the movie came out because everyone stays reaching for something that isn’t there

People were doing the same thing tryna convince others that Goku went UI for a sec when transforming to SSB :lol:

Vegeta’s hair turning green for a split second doesn’t mean anything and it’s purpose wasn’t to hint towards anything either

It was only done for dramatic flair in the SSJ transformation

Animators and storyboard artists for the movie have confirmed it

Legendary SSJ is just another form like any other that just so happens to come with a unique hair color and I doubt we’ll see it expanded or developed moving forward

In the case of Broly if he does come back all they’re gonna do is pull a Kale and have him magically be able to control his powers

It’s all click bait

Back
Top Bottom