Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

New Ginyu Level 3 @ 5:00 mark

They could've done better with my boys Gohan and 17. Let them get a little shine last issue, but now they're just weaklings. Really looks like Vegeta is going to get to save the day. That or his technique will set up Ultra Instinct Goku.

Question for you guys: Do ya'll prefer the Manga adaptation or the Animation for Super?

I've recently started collecting the mangas of Amazon, and I've enjoyed their interpretations more. Plus, just like DB/DBZ Manga, no filler stuff. Just straight action and progression of the story.

Question for you guys: Do ya'll prefer the Manga adaptation or the Animation for Super?

I've recently started collecting the mangas of Amazon, and I've enjoyed their interpretations more. Plus, just like DB/DBZ Manga, no filler stuff. Just straight action and progression of the story.
If we’re talking just through the tournament of power it’s kinda a draw for me

both have their faults and high moments that are different from each other

they’re mostly different experiences entirely

Man don't do that to my mans. Gohan is at least tougher in the Manga than he is in the anime.

But the whole "Waiting on Daddy to bail me out" is not a good look for him. Acting like my man doesn't have the second most potential in DBZ history (Broly is of course top dog).

I will say I like how this is setting things up for Vegeta to maybe be the one to get the final victory. I guess if 17 could get one(in the anime at least), they can hook him up too.

edit - just read the manga version, 17 got the victory there too.

Last edited:
Looks like Kakarot can turn UI on at will. What tech Vegeta has to be up to par or superior.

1589992045947.png

:nthat:

It’s more like a burner move lol.

But can’t wait for the next chapter.

the true technique learned over that time will be shown soon. Vegeta can say he doesn’t care for IT but now he understands how to use it and develop it then master it if he ever decides to.

i just now learned that db super continued after the tournament :lol: read a few chapters not a bad development

Back
Top Bottom