Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

What are some of your ideas for a new dragon ball super saga?

1. Galactic Patrol pt.2 travel to past, Red Ribbon Arc and grab an important piece for dragon radar, that Bulma didn't invent yet. They have to tip toe around Beerus.

2. Visit Universe 11 and shoot Jiren a fair one without jumping him with no time limits.

3. Other world (Hell) shenanigans

4. A Broly arc, movie adaptation (probably heading there based off history.)

5. Golden Cooler

Might be seen as a rehash but I'd make Cooler canon same way they did for Broly just make it an arc.

Make Android 21 from the video games an actual thing (yeah probably more of the same but it can be cool).

I liked the idea of a villain succeeding somewhat. So like in Deadzone when Garlic Jr. became immortal I'd like for another villain to show up, make that wish and then keep washing everybody.

The most interesting thing to me which they set up themselves was the fact that there were 18nuniverses and Zeno destroyed 6 of them. Could do multiple sagas about those universes being revived with the super dragon balls by some rogue angel or something and then the strongest fighters from those universes targeting 6 universes to be destroyed in their place.

Then that'll probably be turned in to another multiverse tournament but this time permanent death of universes.

Other than that its gonna be the same ol evil threat pops up from somewhere or is unleashed or wakes up and eventually Goku has to beat him.

Knowing how Toriyama sort of likes to work he likes to do his own thing and won't borrow anyone's ideas so other than 6 dead universe idea I don't think he'll do any of the rest.

Could be cool to see another strong human from earth be a threat again though. Also a new race of aliens stronger than saiyans (and majins I guess too).

If they fleshed out the Super Dragon Ball Heroes stuff with more backstory and details it’d easily be some of the most hype Dragon Ball content ever

I love Fu as a villain and want him to get real shine

Give me full Time Patroller stories

I’ve been thinking of two;

An evil Gohan saga! It would be crazy! They could use the template from the Baby Vegeta saga. That way Gohan gets back into forefront of the series and gets a huge power-up. I think it could have potential. What if Gohan had some inner resentment for Goku for not being there throughout huge chunks of his childhood and the possession brought it out? I think it would be a good twist with some wild emotions.

the other is somewhat inspired by The Dark Knight: The Master Race. Frieza knows his ranks have been decimated and decides he needs a new army. A familiar army. He knows it’ll be too difficult to gather the dragon balls on earth so he secretly gathers the dragon balls on new Namek and wishes back Planet Vegeta without memory of his actions in destroying the Saiyan planet. Realizing how strong they can become, Frieza trains with them; most will die but many will live with heavily boosted power levels (I hate the term “battle power”). Twist is, they betray Frieza and become the oppressors of the galaxy. King Vegeta sets out to find Vegeta to rule alongside him. He sees how he’s made a home on earth and has a family and at peace and decides he must die. Vegeta and Goku team up but end up but are out powered after they go ape and must retreat. They escape with their families to Berrus’ world while earth is now the new planet Vegeta until they can come up with a plan to overtake it. It would end with all the Saiyans (or except a couple) getting dusted like Thanos and his army,

they could also go the route where Frieza stays in charge and ends up ruling earth.It would be crazy to see Vegeta pleading with his father King Vegeta to turn on Frieza, but not doing so and seeing them fight each other.

I would really like a Saiyan revival saga. It would be cool to see some female Saiyans get some shine.

If they fleshed out the Super Dragon Ball Heroes stuff with more backstory and details it’d easily be some of the most hype Dragon Ball content ever
I was thinking of that when I said Toriyama isn't gonna take ideas from anybody. I get the feeling he hated GT and would hate Heroes even more :lol:

But yeah, if Heroes ever had some focus and a good writer to flesh out those ideas it would overshadow Super.

they could also go the route where Frieza stays in charge and ends up ruling earth.It would be crazy to see Vegeta pleading with his father King Vegeta to turn on Frieza, but not doing so and seeing them fight each other.
Having Vegeta kill King Vegeta and mournfully become the new King Vegeta.

I’d like to see another movie villain come back and become canon. Particularly one of the older movie villains like Garlic Jr. or Lord Slug. Even a Dr. Wheelo and Dr. Gero (and Dr. Myuu??) collab. Something outrageous but nostalgic. Goku and Co are literally battling time and space now.

Also we saw it in GT and we saw it in the film, but the idea of hell bursting open and all the villians/demons/monsters coming back to terrorize earth will always be dope to me. It gives all the Z fighters an opportunity to shine and we get to see familiar faces in the process. They can make Janemba cannon or make someone new entirely

Speaking of Gohan

tenor.gif

Falconer score got A LOT of hate but I enjoyed it during fights or *** whoppings. Theirs actually a guy on youtube who worked on it who continued to make themes even after they were kicked to the curb

Back
Top Bottom