Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

how buu slimmed down so fast? he just fought at the showcase which was like a day ago, no? didnt whis dad say they had 40 hours to get ready for the battle royale?

Solves that he hasn't been training. Not that Black/Trunks was stronger.

If he hasn't been training then that that's exactly what it means. If fat buu now is as strong as he was in z which is weaker than kid buu, that means that he's weaker than ssj3 goku from back then. If trunks before his new form is equal to ssj3 goku NOW, how the hell is fat buu anywhere close to trunks and even further black If he's now where close to ssj3 goku now? And we no for a fact that ssj3 goku now is MAGNITUDES stronger now than he was when he fought kid buu. No amount of twisting the powers scaling will put fat buu anywhere near trunks or black if he hasn't gotten any stronger since the buu saga.

Last edited:
This " slimmed down " Buu makes me think what if the U7 team consist of the main characters and previous villains

Goku
Vegeta
Gohan
Future Trunks
Piccolo
Golden frieza
Cell
Buu
Janemba
Broly

:smokin

But Super Buu was way taller and why did they draw him fat in all the promotional stuff? Right now I'm choosing not to believe that.

These are just filler episodes, so he'll probably be slim in just that episode
and then binge eat mad candies and become fat right before the tournament starts

Goku convicing 18 to join the Multiverse tournament by saying that the winner
will get 10 million zennies is lolz to me

She really bout that bread (and Goku is still trying very hard to hide the fact that he got the whole universe in danger)

If he hasn't been training then that that's exactly what it means. If fat buu now is as strong as he was in z which is weaker than kid buu, that means that he's weaker than ssj3 goku from back then. If trunks before his new form is equal to ssj3 goku NOW, how the hell is fat buu anywhere close to trunks and even further black If he's now where close to ssj3 goku now? And we no for a fact that ssj3 goku now is MAGNITUDES stronger now than he was when he fought kid buu. No amount of twisting the powers scaling will put fat buu anywhere near trunks or black if he hasn't gotten any stronger since the buu saga.
I see a lot of "if" in your statement. Which means you don't know for sure correct? Cool. So it can still be argued.

*Slimming down doesn't always mean getting stronger. He could just be training to cut. I'm just throwing the idea out there.

I see a lot of "if" in your statement. Which means you don't know for sure correct? Cool. So it can still be argued.

*Slimming down doesn't always mean getting stronger. He could just be training to cut. I'm just throwing the idea out there.
no, the only "if's" that arent definite revolve around fat buu and whether or not this training was to increase strength. The epside summary says "Goku spots Majin Buu. He ends up sparring with Buu, who's slimmed down after training nonstop for the tournament." if you think it was to slim down go ahead, but without seeing the episode context says that training in the DBZ sense means trying to get stronger.

as for everything else
kid buu IS stronger than fat buu​
past SSJ3 goku at full power IS stronger than kid buu​
SSJ2 future trunks IS as strong as current SSJ3 goku (much stronger than past ssj3 goku)​
and black goku IS stronger than everyone above mentioned​
 ​
so IF fat buu hasnt gotten stronger via training in the past (which hasnt been verified via anything in official form) what does that mean about fat buu?​
 ​
i dont think anything I'm saying here is reaching or outrageous considering eveything we know about majin buu. Hes got a childs temperment and aside from his few moments of getting angry and fighting 99% of his on screen activity is literally revolves around him sitting down with a pile of food infront of him.​

Last edited:
These are just filler episodes, so he'll probably be slim in just that episode

and then binge eat mad candies and become fat right before the tournament starts

Goku convicing 18 to join the Multiverse tournament by saying that the winner

will get 10 million zennies is lolz to me

She really bout that bread (and Goku is still trying very hard to hide the fact that he got the whole universe in danger)
these summaries come directly form @herms98 on twitter
View media item 2384313View media item 2384314

Last edited:

Anyone who is even arguing about it being a possibility that Black and Future Trunks weren't stronger than Fat Buu is just being ignorant to be honest.

I guess, but Buu doesn't seem like a character that would think of going to train at the HTC imo. 
i wouldnt think for a second it wasnt him who came up with the idea hecule probably got on him :lol:
Anyone who is even arguing about it being a possibility that Black and Future Trunks weren't stronger than Fat Buu is just being ignorant to be honest.
starting to think he's trolling at this point lol

Back
Top Bottom