Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Hey I've been thinkin bout that and I say it's a reason why they are introducing female SS her and uub won't be to far apart in age maybe they are the future protectors oh earth after holy and vegeta get they own universes.

I was thinking of something earlier. If the whole "parents power @ conception = child's power level" thing checks out, doesn't that mean that Bra has the potential to already have god ki in her? What if she was already born in SSB?
eek.gif
laugh.gif
Hey I've been thinkin bout that and I say it's a reason why they are introducing female SS her and uub won't be to far apart in age maybe they are the future protectors oh earth after holy and vegeta get they own universes.
Maybe Bulma got inseminated before Vegeta turned Blue... but either way, in theory she should be very powerful
Nah I think he was hinting at Jiren. But I wouldn't be surprised if Freiza gold is stronger than Sidra
I just thought to myself... What if Frieza ends up killing Sidra in self-defense [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

Last edited:
Spoilers seem off

Who's gonna leave now?
Tien?
Geekdom101 and Herms are personally waiting for some related images to go with these rumors before they go ahead and break them down for us as official spoilers, but the way they are structured..............lawd, they just keep flip-flopping **** everywhere

Last edited:
So, Buu might still be in this. Dude would be sleeping throughout the tournament :lol:

This rumour is probably true. They are the ones who broke out the freiza news if im not mistaken

Man they got Master Roshi up there its not like they were 100% thinking about power scale. This was flat out dumb on Goku's part

So Frezia snake self is gonna ditch the team
And Yamcha is coming to the U7 team?

Bruh 

Just wish Cell or Goku Black back
Tourney ain't starting till July and it still ain't starting till episode 99!

Last edited:
Maybe it isn't Yamcha tbh... But then again, it'd be interesting to see Yamcha VS The Wolf Trio from U9... or maybe not.

I mean idk. He did strike Vegeta out during that baseball game right? I dont remember tbh. If he did though... that's a pretty fast throw.

Dragon Ball is full of twists man this **** crazy
Other possible candidates:​
 ​
Pikkon
[he's not canon, but Gregory and Bubbles were also not canon, they were just as filler as Pikkon was in the Z-Anime... Gregory and Bubbles were made Canon in Super]​
 ​
Chiazou (yeah right)​
 ​
Dende (yeah right)​
 ​
Mr. Satan / Hercule (he already said he's too weak to join)​
 ​
Yajirobe (Lol) [actually, ya never know]​
 ​
Android 16 (maybe they'll wish for his re-construction with the dragon balls)​
 ​
Buu (doubt it)​
 ​
Future Trunks (i dont wanna see him again considering he had a whole arc dedicated to him)​
 ​
Jaco the Galactic Patrolman (tbh this is plausible...)​
 ​
or the GOAT...​
 ​
Monaka.​
 ​
EDIT: Dabura?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom