Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

From the same Reddit page: UPDATE: We have solid evidence that the below summaries are probably fake. Definitely the most elaborate and convincing fakes we've ever gotten

even though im with the reddit post and believe that freiza isnt going to defect and the spoilers are fake. uub being 5-6 years old at this point even if it was real isnt going to be an option at that age in my opinion. 

Right, and Goku said Goten and Trunks are too young and immature, imagine leaving the faith in the hands of some kid they never met

The confirmed titles sound nothing like the 'leaked titles'
EP94: Evil Emperor Resurrected! Mysterious Assassins Await! (11 June)
EP95: Evil! The Most Wicked! Freeza Goes On A Rampage! (18 June)
EP96: The Time Has Come! Carrying the Fate of the Universe to the World of Void!! (25 June)
EP97: Survive! "Tournament of Power" Finally Begins!! (2 July)
EP98: [Title Undecided] (9 July)
Okay so... It took more than half a year for this tournament to start

How long do you guys think the Tournament will last? [emoji]129300[/emoji] (inb4 the '40 hours' replies)

Im thinking maybe 6 months

Lets not forget that Goku didnt want to wash Cell or Buu because he wanted to leave the fate of the world in the hands of Gohan and Trunks/Goten respectively. All I'm saying is that I WOULD NOT BE SURPRISED if that happened knowing that **** happened before lol

Lets not forget that Goku didnt want to wash Cell or Buu because he wanted to leave the fate of the world in the hands of Gohan and Trunks/Goten respectively. All I'm saying is that I WOULD NOT BE SURPRISED if that happened knowing that **** happened before lol
... Gohan did end up killing Cell,

and SSJ3 Gotenks was destroying Buu until they defused

Ultimate Gohan was dominating Buu too  it's not like they weren't good choices at the time of those events to be the guys to save the planet. how did it not make sense to have faith in them?

they were, at each of those respective times, more powerful than Goku

Last edited:

... Gohan did end up killing Cell,

and SSJ3 Gotenks was destroying Buu until they defused

Ultimate Gohan was dominating Buu too  it's not like they weren't good choices at the time of those events to be the guys to save the planet. how did it not make sense to have faith in them?

they were, at each of those respective times, more powerful than Goku
in hindsight yes. But at the time of the decision, it was questionable at best.

Let's be real

Damn.....they got my ***
lol doesnt help the fact that the way most of us get "official" leaks is via someone on twitter posting a translation in an iphone note pad 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom