Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

I need to see all 6 sayians work together [emoji]128585[/emoji]
In general a team of universe 6 n 7 would be dope.

Goku worried about the Yardat they may be stronger then we think.

Hope they go into detail about who the other universe 6 fighters r.

Freiza need train frost real quick so he can turn golden lol. He will probably double cross frost though.

Vegeta n Freiza going to be fighting solo until Vegeta realize he need to work as a team, Freiza will be knocked out by then.

I want to see Cabba hit a higher level.

Hit, Goku, Vegeta, Toppo, n Jiren going to be tossing bodies.

Finally we're getting to the good stuff 

Next week will be epic 
smokin.gif

I'm getting a little bit of that grade school, I can't wait for the next episode nostalgia feeling.

Didn't know there was a DBZ thread :pimp: . Who y'all think gonna get eliminated from universe 7 first ? Ima say tien or master Roshi.

Is buu with gohan>buu with gotenks>buu with piccolo>buff buu with supreme kai>pink tall buu>kid buu>gray tall buu>fat buu. When it comes from strongest to weakest buus.
Hahah I was just joshin'. Kid Buu is my favorite Buu but heres my list of strongest 

1) Majuub

2) BuuHan

3) BuuTenks

4) Buupiccolo

5) Super Buu

6) Kid Buu

7) Fat Buu

8) Evil Buu

Hahah I was just joshin'. Kid Buu is my favorite Buu but heres my list of strongest 

1) Majuub

2) BuuHan

3) BuuTenks

4) Buupiccolo

5) Super Buu

6) Kid Buu

7) Fat Buu

8) Evil Buu

Majuub is GT and not relevant. But how is evil buu weaker than fat buu if he washed him and absorbed him?

Majuub is GT and not relevant. But how is evil buu weaker than fat buu if he washed him and absorbed him?
I mean I'd like to think from the time Evil Buu bodied him in Z to where we are in Super that Fat Buu got at least stronger than him at this point 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom