Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Falconer score got A LOT of hate but I enjoyed it during fights or *** whoppings. Theirs actually a guy on youtube who worked on it who continued to make themes even after they were kicked to the curb
I honestly have not been able to watch any of the updated DB versions without it. The OG Japanese music does not provide the hype at all.

Another storyline I've thought about it better yet a what if spinoff is if Goku never bumped his head when Gohan found him and he stayed the aggressive Saiyan Kakarot and sticks to the reason he was sent to earth.

I'm thinking Kakarot probably kills Krillin, makes Bulma and Launch part of his harem, learns from the crane hermit instead of Roshi and then kills him, kills Tien, takes over the red ribbon army, kills king Piccolo like in regular continuity, has more than one kid, doesn't die when Radditz comes for him cuz he turns him to his side or is already stronger, and then when Vegeta and Nappa shows up uses his Saiyan child army to kill them.

:lol:

Another storyline I've thought about it better yet a what if spinoff is if Goku never bumped his head when Gohan found him and he stayed the aggressive Saiyan Kakarot and sticks to the reason he was sent to earth.

I'm thinking Kakarot probably kills Krillin, makes Bulma and Launch part of his harem, learns from the crane hermit instead of Roshi and then kills him, kills Tien, takes over the red ribbon army, kills king Piccolo like in regular continuity, has more than one kid, doesn't die when Radditz comes for him cuz he turns him to his side or is already stronger, and then when Vegeta and Nappa shows up uses his Saiyan child army to kill them.

:lol:
plz-stop-post.jpg

Nah I seent it.

Just need a seinen dragon ball manga.

Dr. Gero is Kakarot's *****, the androids are his robot butlers, Piccolo is also his ***** (but he plotting on the low), dont matter much cuz Kakarot already used the dragon balls to become immortal, kill Frieza, etc.

Then introduce the concept of a mirror universe and have Goku come face to face with the Saiyan he was suppose to become.

Nah I seent it.

Just need a seinen dragon ball manga.

Dr. Gero is Kakarot's *****, the androids are his robot butlers, Piccolo is also his ***** (but he plotting on the low), dont matter much cuz Kakarot already used the dragon balls to become immortal, kill Frieza, etc.

Then introduce the concept of a mirror universe and have Goku come face to face with the Saiyan he was suppose to become.
So he grows up to be Turles

So he grows up to be Turles
Yeah sort of except the main draw is seeing what Kakarot does to everyone we know to be his friends and family from the main universe.

Turles was like this jackass wanna be conqueror/emperor going planet to planet draining it of its energy with a small crew.

This is more like Turles with access to dragon balls, androids, etc.
Pretty sure Launch would just shoot him with a laser when they first meet
Depending on which Launch he first met she wouldn't or he'd shrug that off/kill her.

I mean her biggest weakness is if she sneezes.

I aint going to lie I was just making a joke based on when Go ku took one in the chest in the second Super movie

Said it before I think but eventually those other universes that were exempt from the tournament of power need to catch that work too.

Also reveal Kami's actual origin already.

Promo poster for the new SDBH arc just dropped

Limit Breaker SSJ4 Goku & Vegeta:smokin
Black Janemba :smokin
(Official names btw)

This is the kinda **** I need as a full blown show man

C5565B89-92C9-434D-8A42-14680ACF8E8D.jpeg

they killing off Goku again lol?

Just realized we the only anime fanbase with a seperate thread superior anime!!! Haha

Back
Top Bottom