***Official Dumb Question Thread***

I had a few on my mind and figured I should just start a new thread (can't find the old one)

Why is a keyboard made the way it is on a computer?...I mean is there a scientific reason that is goes asdfghjkl as opposed to alphabetical order? just seemsillogical to me.

Does anyone else think they are getting texts/calls when they aren't...while leaving their phone on vibrate?

laugh.gif

I'm trying to think of dumb questions to ask, and I can't seem to think of any.

Originally Posted by Nktran001

laugh.gif

I'm trying to think of dumb questions to ask, and I can't seem to think of any.
laugh.gif
cosign

"is it true that if you don't use it, you lose it?"

Originally Posted by kix4kix

I had a few on my mind and figured I should just start a new thread (can't find the old one)

Why is a keyboard made the way it is on a computer?...I mean is there a scientific reason that is goes asdfghjkl as opposed to alphabetical order? just seems illogical to me.

Does anyone else think they are getting texts/calls when they aren't...while leaving their phone on vibrate?
because its based on the QWERTY settings from back in the 1800s. i guess it just became a global tradition

Why is a keyboard made the way it is on a computer?...I mean is there a scientific reason that is goes asdfghjkl as opposed to alphabetical order? just seems illogical to me.

Pretty sure Google could've answered these for you but....

I believe the QWERTY keyboard came into existence to slow people down when typing. They were typing so fast on the alphabetical joints that they were breakingthem. At least that's how it was explained to me.

As for the last question...I experienced this as well when I deployed to the middle east. My cell phone was over 4000 miles away but I could hear it ringingand or receiving texts. I would check my pocket and remember that I didn't have it. I think our minds play tricks on us word to Scarface.

When a car commerical says like 2000 cash back, do they really give that money back? i always wondered this

Why are American cars considered to be such garbage? And will I regret it if I get a Dodge Charger?

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

I believe the QWERTY keyboard came into existence to slow people down when typing. They were typing so fast on the alphabetical joints that they were breaking them. At least that's how it was explained to me.
The QWERTY key board was design the way it is because during the time of type writers, people would type so fast that the punch-keys would tangleand lock up with each other. Someone designed the QWERTY keyboard to reduce the amount of times the keys would bump into each other so that people could typefast without having to stop.

Do Jewish people like to be called Jews?
Do Jewish people buy German products such as BMW, Mercedes, and Puma?

Is this chicken, what I have, or is this fish? I know it's tuna, but it… it says "Chicken of the Sea" - Jessica Simpson

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Why are American cars considered to be such garbage? And will I regret it if I get a Dodge Charger?
Yes, you will regret it.

I was so close to buying one til' I drove one and it had this sloppy feeling to it.

I'm trying to hop in the new G37 Sedan now
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Yes as a Jewish person, it is fine to call me Jewish as long as its not in disgust much like everyone else (i.e - EW YOUR BLUE?!) AND yes Jews purchase Germanthings...I do know there are some who hold grudges and will never buy them, but many do purchase German manufactured things.

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Yes, you will regret it.

I was so close to buying one til' I drove one and it had this sloppy feeling to it.

I'm trying to hop in the new G37 Sedan now
pimp.gif

Hmm I am planning on test driving it before I buy, so I will see. Which model did you try?

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

i dont mind it and i drive a bmw when my dad doesnt steal it
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom