Official Eminem *Recovery* post Vol. 7th studio album 6/22/10

holy hell. how did this dude do 750?
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by glasses

if he had the love the way yo lie, and no love video out, he would have easily moved 1mil first week

guess he's more about longevity than first week sales
this isnt the first time i herd he had vids for these songs... but where the sources from? or better yet where the vids at?

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

holy hell. how did this dude do 750?
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

roll.gif
no $*+%+*+$ ... he basically leaked his CD, people listened to it and told some other people, and then everyone went and bought it ... he still has a Rihanna single in the hole as well as a Lil Wayne single ...
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Why are people saying Em didn't try to promote this? I've seen the commercial for this album many times on tv.

Originally Posted by FullMetal

Why are people saying Em didn't try to promote this? I've seen the commercial for this album many times on tv.

drake had a full year of promotion vs eminems 2 week promotion

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

This will do an easy 750k first week.
laugh.gif

The nerve of this %$!@# doing predictions after he boldly claimed he'd "retire" if Relapse didn't do a milli first week...then when the #'s came out, dude went back on his word quicker than a Raiders WR...*%!$ outta here @%*%*...
roll.gif

The album is one of his best IMO.. Though he sells more records because he is white he also gets judged a lot harder by real Hip-Hop heads on his
lyrics because he is white two.. double edged sword for EM...

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

This will do an easy 750k first week.
laugh.gif

The nerve of this %$!@# doing predictions after he boldly claimed he'd "retire" if Relapse didn't do a milli first week...then when the #'s came out, dude went back on his word quicker than a Raiders WR...*%!$ outta here @%*%*...
roll.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ledafuture36

The album is one of his best IMO.. Though he sells more records because he is white he also gets judged a lot harder by real Hip-Hop heads on his
lyrics because he is white two.. double edged sword for EM...
This argument is 10 years too late..

Em is the best selling artist of the decade, considered one of the best rappers ever, and one of the most respected lyricists.  Race alone does not get you there or keep you there.  %!!!, the same white kids that made Lil Wayne do a mil in a week are the same ones who bought Em's %!!!.  So what now...?

Yall need to recognize that Em is a proven vet.  Don't treat him like a new act.

"I aint slowin' down for no one
I am almost homeward bound
Almost in a coma, yea homie
Come on dole em out
'Daddy don't you die on me
Daddy better hold your ground'
!+%%, don't I know that sound of that voice
Yea baby hold me down
"

frown.gif

pimp.gif

I've been trying to get into the Big Boi album and listen to some old Cudi to prevent myself from playing this album out. I'll be back to it in a few days.

Only songs im still bumpin are:

No Love
Cinderella Man
Going Through Changes
Talkin 2 Myself
On Fire
Not Afraid
Seduction

Other then those, i dont really bump anythin else.

album still fire.

btw, recovery is expected to sell another 225k-250k next week per HDD. ridiculous.

can you imagine when LTWYL and no love vids come out. i can see him pushing 3+ mil w/ this album.

Back
Top Bottom