Official Eminem - Relapse Thread - May 19th

Originally Posted by AKA Anthony

You gonna leave disappointed my friend
Lollll
roll.gif
I thought it came out 2day. I didnt know cd came outon fridays i thought it was a tuesday thing.

Hello is the worst song on the album IMO
Really? because thats the FIRST song I play on my iPod and the last song I play on my ipod. That is my joint
pimp.gif

also am I the only person who digs the bridge (where eminem sings) in We Made You?

"I know you want me girl cause I can you checkin me out and baby..."
pimp.gif

-The Juice

Yeh, I can't stand it. Maybe it will "grow" on me
laugh.gif

It's really the only song I absolutely CANNOT stand at this point. I wish Bagpipes From Baghdad didn't have the bagpipes in the background, would havebeen a lot better IMO.

I cant stop listening to Insane

Marshall I just love you boy I care about your well-being
No dad I said no, I don't need no help peeing
I'm a big boy I can do it by myself see
I only get naked when the babysitter tells me
She showed me a movie like Nightmare on Elm Street
But it was X and they called it Pubic Hair on Chelsey
Well this is called !%%-Rape and we should do the Jail scene

Is he nuts? No, he's insane!!

Album was decent...nothin to crazy tho...

Maybe it'll grow on me...
Btw underground was terrible...it sounds so unorganized.

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Hello is the worst song on the album IMO
Really? because thats the FIRST song I play on my iPod and the last song I play on my ipod. That is my joint
pimp.gif

also am I the only person who digs the bridge (where eminem sings) in We Made You?

"I know you want me girl cause I can you checkin me out and baby..."
pimp.gif

-The Juice
Hello is the weakest track for me on this album too. It's not even a bad song but I still would put we made you before it
ohwell.gif

Does anyone have the demo version of Crack A Bottle w/ Eminem rapping all the verses (or was it just his and Dre's verse)? Either way if you've got itor no where I can listen to, i'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

EDIT: Never mind I found it. I think Crack a Bottle was supposed to be a Dre ft Eminem song (off Detox maybe?!). Eminem clearly wrote (and rapped) 2 verses forDre. Its that same Forgot about Dre formula w Eminem as the 2nd verse and on the hooks.

Originally Posted by MRMCFLY718

Album was decent...nothin to crazy tho...

Maybe it'll grow on me...
Btw underground was terrible...it sounds so unorganized.
try it again....the problem is the way his flow is you can't even hear certain +++% going on in the beat because his flow is so perfect....

dust the track off and try again...Underground is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The whole album is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

This is by far the best album to have come out so far this year....from beginning to end....

the way the Dr. West skit leads right into the alarm ringin and 3AM....idk this +++% is growin on me like a fungus
smokin.gif

then Tonya right into Song and Dance....this is exactly what I wanted from Em this time around...1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 times better than Encore

if people listened to this album and had an open mind it would get more love amongst the critics ... but because its em and they cant get over the 7% of thealbum in his "accent" and the 12% of the album about sick !+*$ ... but people saying this is garbage is so laughable ... even if you arent an em fanthere are at least 5 or 6 songs that you can rock with ... AT LEAST ...

3 a.m. has been growing on me to be honest.. i dont listen to the radio so i dont know/care if its played out yet or not. At first i thought this song was wackas fuh.. but just like EVERY cd i listen to the first few times, it takes a few spins to really have an opinion on what songs i really like.

The only tracks that i ever skip are the skits and We Made You.. Bagpipes From Baghdad almost gets the skip but that beat is too dope in my opinion.

Album is
pimp.gif
... I'll most definitely be buying come May 19th.

i skip we made you and crack a bottle but only because ive been listening to crack a bottle for like 7 months now ... the first album in a LONG while where ionly have to skip 1 or maybe 2 songs to enjoy ...

I can't stop playn Same Song & Dance. That joint is pretty slick. I had to listen to it a couple of times before I caught on to what he was spittin.

Back
Top Bottom