Official: Employee Appreciaton Exclusion List?

No luck for me today. Tried to pick up some matching KB5s for me and my son but all the employees at the stores I visited were too cool to give me a hook.

No luck for me today. Tried to pick up some matching KB5s for me and my son but all the employees at the stores I visited were too cool to give me a hook.

Originally Posted by garylok11

Originally Posted by Groady Wang

Eggplant foamposites are on sale at FTL for $130 if ppl are looking. The white/red 12s are on sale for 130 at FTLs. 

If so, sneakers in your area are selling...sucks.

doing a stock locate will come up no good so bad I never got a pair

Originally Posted by garylok11

Originally Posted by Groady Wang

Eggplant foamposites are on sale at FTL for $130 if ppl are looking. The white/red 12s are on sale for 130 at FTLs. 

If so, sneakers in your area are selling...sucks.

doing a stock locate will come up no good so bad I never got a pair

AJ 2 white/black/red
Kobe 5 blackout
Kobe 5 China yellow/red
Kobe 5 Rings Mamba tee or whatever it's called
Diamond Turfs (FTL)
95s purp/aqua (Champs)

Couldn't find the AJ infrared pack in my size. Sizes are still at stores, even if they are not displayed. Might go and cop Foams black/red tomorrow.

AJ 2 white/black/red
Kobe 5 blackout
Kobe 5 China yellow/red
Kobe 5 Rings Mamba tee or whatever it's called
Diamond Turfs (FTL)
95s purp/aqua (Champs)

Couldn't find the AJ infrared pack in my size. Sizes are still at stores, even if they are not displayed. Might go and cop Foams black/red tomorrow.

Originally Posted by alpharon

One was even a boy a went to school with. Talking about he's getting looked over closely from the boss so he couldn't do anything
indifferent.gif

Not having a connect fml

Originally Posted by alpharon

One was even a boy a went to school with. Talking about he's getting looked over closely from the boss so he couldn't do anything
indifferent.gif

Not having a connect fml

Wht carnivores...a few pairs of jordan shorts for the wife...wait till the next one...I saw at least 5 other things ima need to get...

Wht carnivores...a few pairs of jordan shorts for the wife...wait till the next one...I saw at least 5 other things ima need to get...

copped the Atlantic Penny II's, Bronze KG Flightposites and the White/Varsity Red VI's. The Grape 95's being excluded broke my heart.

copped the Atlantic Penny II's, Bronze KG Flightposites and the White/Varsity Red VI's. The Grape 95's being excluded broke my heart.

Back
Top Bottom