Official: Employee Appreciaton Exclusion List?

Came up today
smokin.gif
They wouldnt let me stock locate oly 7's though
smh.gif

damn i didnt check in the forum all this week and im just finding out arrrgg!!!! well hopefully i have time to make it tomorrow. Gotta get some more kobe V, jordan shorts. Glad i got a connect thats super cool.

damn i didnt check in the forum all this week and im just finding out arrrgg!!!! well hopefully i have time to make it tomorrow. Gotta get some more kobe V, jordan shorts. Glad i got a connect thats super cool.

Originally Posted by dmxgod

LMAO at Champs Exclusions list..the reason for tons of exclusions is because Champs is kickin the crap outta Footlocker in profit this year..and Footlocker is tryna gain ground this way..Footlocker has been suckin on profit this summer..and year in fact..

HAHA....gotta talk like that Will huh?

sick.gif

Originally Posted by dmxgod

LMAO at Champs Exclusions list..the reason for tons of exclusions is because Champs is kickin the crap outta Footlocker in profit this year..and Footlocker is tryna gain ground this way..Footlocker has been suckin on profit this summer..and year in fact..

HAHA....gotta talk like that Will huh?

sick.gif

Originally Posted by bigsupa

WHEN I GET THERE LATER I WILL IF THEY STILL GOT...

I WAS ABLE TO GRAB SOME STUFF AND PUT IT ON HOLD IN BOXES PPL WERE LOOKING AT ME LIKE
smh.gif

Spoiler [+]
you know i had to get a creep shot 

roll.gif
 girl in the zebra fit was straight snooki'd out with her orange tan

Creep shots =
roll.gif

hilarious s**t when i get a random pic from 1 my boys when they do that

Originally Posted by bigsupa

WHEN I GET THERE LATER I WILL IF THEY STILL GOT...

I WAS ABLE TO GRAB SOME STUFF AND PUT IT ON HOLD IN BOXES PPL WERE LOOKING AT ME LIKE
smh.gif

Spoiler [+]
you know i had to get a creep shot 

roll.gif
 girl in the zebra fit was straight snooki'd out with her orange tan

Creep shots =
roll.gif

hilarious s**t when i get a random pic from 1 my boys when they do that

Jordan IX white/black
Trainer Max 91 grey/yellow & black/white
AM 90 Infrared
AM 24/7 neon
AF1 Premium low 3m/black

For my dude:

AM 95 neon
AJ IX carolina

Might have to cop some Zig Techs & Diamond Turf Ravens tomorrow

Jordan IX white/black
Trainer Max 91 grey/yellow & black/white
AM 90 Infrared
AM 24/7 neon
AF1 Premium low 3m/black

For my dude:

AM 95 neon
AJ IX carolina

Might have to cop some Zig Techs & Diamond Turf Ravens tomorrow

So far just a few things for me. My homie on the other hand went innnnnn. lol.

Ill be back at it tomorrow morning. Have 2 shoes on my list I cant seem to find in my damn size.
mad.gif

So far just a few things for me. My homie on the other hand went innnnnn. lol.

Ill be back at it tomorrow morning. Have 2 shoes on my list I cant seem to find in my damn size.
mad.gif

Really appreciate the help (you know who you are),but damn,wearing bigger size kicks sucks...no love this time around
smh.gif

Really appreciate the help (you know who you are),but damn,wearing bigger size kicks sucks...no love this time around
smh.gif

got white/red vi's
black/silver/purp uptempos
and a red nationals fitted...

grand total...

$153 and some change

pimp.gif

got white/red vi's
black/silver/purp uptempos
and a red nationals fitted...

grand total...

$153 and some change

pimp.gif

mostly all my connect sh!++ed on me this 50...and the funny thing I'm the only one that tips...my eyes wide open now...tisk tisk 

Back
Top Bottom