Official: Employee Appreciaton Exclusion List?

So far for me:
Brazil Hyperfuse (Stock Locator)
Olympic 7s

For my guys:
White/Black 9s
2 USA Kobes

Going for another lap around the city in about an hour...

So far for me:
Brazil Hyperfuse (Stock Locator)
Olympic 7s

For my guys:
White/Black 9s
2 USA Kobes

Going for another lap around the city in about an hour...

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

yo Rico whats on the bottom left???

My bad homie.... They are the UNC2s.

bmoore34 wrote:
RICO7JT wrote:
BMOORE... Glad you was able to cop.

This is all I got this time around.

Thanks my man! I see you went in alittle & not a single pair of AF1! Hey can you give me the SKU for those FTLOTG IIs? It looks like I am going in for another pr! LOL!

Yea I wanted to cop a pair of AFs but only one AF was allowed on. I didnt want to use that only 1 for myself.

I think Im a lil late for this...... sorry.

UNC2 SKU 41-05353-8-04 ... not sure what part of that number is the size so your sku might be different.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

yo Rico whats on the bottom left???

My bad homie.... They are the UNC2s.

bmoore34 wrote:
RICO7JT wrote:
BMOORE... Glad you was able to cop.

This is all I got this time around.

Thanks my man! I see you went in alittle & not a single pair of AF1! Hey can you give me the SKU for those FTLOTG IIs? It looks like I am going in for another pr! LOL!

Yea I wanted to cop a pair of AFs but only one AF was allowed on. I didnt want to use that only 1 for myself.

I think Im a lil late for this...... sorry.

UNC2 SKU 41-05353-8-04 ... not sure what part of that number is the size so your sku might be different.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

i ended up making connects for when im here during the winter time though so hopefully they keep their jobs between now n then so i could at least get the employee 30% if i see stuff i need in january.
word,
these kids keep getting transferred and fired
laugh.gif

i ended up making connects for when im here during the winter time though so hopefully they keep their jobs between now n then so i could at least get the employee 30% if i see stuff i need in january.
word,
laugh.gif

YO!

"Like we always do about this time..."

CB '94
Air Trainer Max '91 blk/wht
Air Trainer Max '91 gry/yel
Air Jordan 9 wht/blk (2 pair)
Air Jordan II Anniv.
Timberland 6" wheat
Colorado Rockies on-field 7 3/4
Air Jordan II uni. blue sz. 5.5
Air Jordan white/red sz. 7
Jordan Flight 45 high wht/red/blk sz. 6.5
3 Nike tees
6-pk FTA socks

I let the fam eat. Wish I had waited to cop some other stuff that I copped last week.

DF!!!

YO!

"Like we always do about this time..."

CB '94
Air Trainer Max '91 blk/wht
Air Trainer Max '91 gry/yel
Air Jordan 9 wht/blk (2 pair)
Air Jordan II Anniv.
Timberland 6" wheat
Colorado Rockies on-field 7 3/4
Air Jordan II uni. blue sz. 5.5
Air Jordan white/red sz. 7
Jordan Flight 45 high wht/red/blk sz. 6.5
3 Nike tees
6-pk FTA socks

I let the fam eat. Wish I had waited to cop some other stuff that I copped last week.

DF!!!

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

word,
laugh.gif

I get so much stuff, my connects end up using his co-workers's accounts, at both places. And they are all very nice and i tip them well so i feel pretty secured about my place. The entire crew knows its busy when i come in. End up with 12 pairs on infareds, 4 pairs of white/black 9, 4 pairs of powders, 4 pairs of citrus, 2 pairs of Oreos, 6 pairs of all white ups, i forgot counts on all the air max 95s.... $200 cash on tip alone with lunches, an eighth of fire
pimp.gif
, and bought them a few pairs of shoes. Its a mutual relationship....I love it!

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

word,
laugh.gif

I get so much stuff, my connects end up using his co-workers's accounts, at both places. And they are all very nice and i tip them well so i feel pretty secured about my place. The entire crew knows its busy when i come in. End up with 12 pairs on infareds, 4 pairs of white/black 9, 4 pairs of powders, 4 pairs of citrus, 2 pairs of Oreos, 6 pairs of all white ups, i forgot counts on all the air max 95s.... $200 cash on tip alone with lunches, an eighth of fire
pimp.gif
, and bought them a few pairs of shoes. Its a mutual relationship....I love it!

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! ^ Spread love... it's the Brooklyn way. DF!!!
You have NO idea how many NTers i hook up on these 50% on the regular...however i cut a few ppl off because :

1) They are SUPER stingy when it comes to tip, and this is tip for my connects, i gain nothing from this
2) They change their minds AFTER i got them the stuff, so i am STUCK with their shoes on multiple occasions (i could do cash returns, but i do NOT want to raise red flags to corporate, plus, it hurts their sales)...so i struggle to sell 'em on ebay only to deal with deadbeat bidders.
3) When ONE (or 2+) OF THE SHOES that i ordered for them dont come through, i do a normal refund...NOT! They want retail, tax, tip, PAYPAL FEE, all that added in the refund. I end up paying extra money out of my own pockets. What do i look like, asking my connects for $5 back....
4) From 50% hook up, to regular 30% employee hook up, to blowing up my phone for every single release...its ridiculous

Im tryna give back to the community as much as i can but sometimes i feel like certain ppl just wanna take advantage of me. Other than that, the ppl i hold down on the regular, you guys know whats up. I spread love. Common courtesy is a pre-requisite.

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! ^ Spread love... it's the Brooklyn way. DF!!!
You have NO idea how many NTers i hook up on these 50% on the regular...however i cut a few ppl off because :

1) They are SUPER stingy when it comes to tip, and this is tip for my connects, i gain nothing from this
2) They change their minds AFTER i got them the stuff, so i am STUCK with their shoes on multiple occasions (i could do cash returns, but i do NOT want to raise red flags to corporate, plus, it hurts their sales)...so i struggle to sell 'em on ebay only to deal with deadbeat bidders.
3) When ONE (or 2+) OF THE SHOES that i ordered for them dont come through, i do a normal refund...NOT! They want retail, tax, tip, PAYPAL FEE, all that added in the refund. I end up paying extra money out of my own pockets. What do i look like, asking my connects for $5 back....
4) From 50% hook up, to regular 30% employee hook up, to blowing up my phone for every single release...its ridiculous

Im tryna give back to the community as much as i can but sometimes i feel like certain ppl just wanna take advantage of me. Other than that, the ppl i hold down on the regular, you guys know whats up. I spread love. Common courtesy is a pre-requisite.

Nipxd that's more than going out your way. Nters are always flat out cheap so it's a useless trying to help them. There are some good people that stay true to their words and at the end of the day you are only as good as your word. Struck out on this one hopefully they come with some labor day sale.

Nipxd that's more than going out your way. Nters are always flat out cheap so it's a useless trying to help them. There are some good people that stay true to their words and at the end of the day you are only as good as your word. Struck out on this one hopefully they come with some labor day sale.

Back
Top Bottom