Official: Employee Appreciaton Exclusion List?

Originally Posted by dmxgod

I made out with a steal today by mistake..
laugh.gif

I got the all black Lebron VIII's instead of the Black/Red lebron VIIIs..the Assistant manager grabbed the wrong box and i made out with the All Black for 80 flat..gotta return 'em though so he don't get fired for sellin me shoes early..
laugh.gif

My connect made sure they didn't do that, checked the box like 3 times
laugh.gif
Anyways my pickups for today, should have what I really wanted coming in the mail though
nerd.gif

Lebrons for ball, used them already and they are
pimp.gif
charcoals just because and some sweats and shorts.

Originally Posted by dmxgod

I made out with a steal today by mistake..
laugh.gif

I got the all black Lebron VIII's instead of the Black/Red lebron VIIIs..the Assistant manager grabbed the wrong box and i made out with the All Black for 80 flat..gotta return 'em though so he don't get fired for sellin me shoes early..
laugh.gif

My connect made sure they didn't do that, checked the box like 3 times
laugh.gif
Anyways my pickups for today, should have what I really wanted coming in the mail though
nerd.gif

Lebrons for ball, used them already and they are
pimp.gif
charcoals just because and some sweats and shorts.

Having a family member who just got hired at FTL = no tips, just straight savings lol

Gonna STACK these Kobe V's while they're still out.

Anybody have the UPC for the following shoes...

Wht/Blk/Royal Nike Air GO LWP
Kobe V Inks and Wolf Grey

Thanks.

Having a family member who just got hired at FTL = no tips, just straight savings lol

Thanks.

Yall better get them Kobe Vs while yall can from FTL. Every colorway except the Inks and Wolf greys are going back to Nike.

Yall better get them Kobe Vs while yall can from FTL. Every colorway except the Inks and Wolf greys are going back to Nike.

Dude from champs came in today and said flints were not excluded, anyone have a pic of the official list?

Dude from champs came in today and said flints were not excluded, anyone have a pic of the official list?

Originally Posted by abernja

Thanks.
Kobe V Ink SKU
41-14143-2-04

Originally Posted by abernja

Thanks.
Kobe V Ink SKU
41-14143-2-04

Originally Posted by xTHA KiNGx

Just means outlets will be their next destination.

Originally Posted by xTHA KiNGx

Just means outlets will be their next destination.

I wen to FL outlet and they had a boat load of boxes everywhere so I'm thinking I hit the jackpot cuz they just got a new shipment in-WRONG-everything was at retail price. Y'all think they did because the employee 50?? I asked the salesman what's up and he said the company told them to pack up all lot of kicks and send them back to the warehouse. As far as marking things back to retail, he said they told them to do that as of Friday. So I just bounced. Anyone else have this happen to them?? I hope it's just for the weekend.

I wen to FL outlet and they had a boat load of boxes everywhere so I'm thinking I hit the jackpot cuz they just got a new shipment in-WRONG-everything was at retail price. Y'all think they did because the employee 50?? I asked the salesman what's up and he said the company told them to pack up all lot of kicks and send them back to the warehouse. As far as marking things back to retail, he said they told them to do that as of Friday. So I just bounced. Anyone else have this happen to them?? I hope it's just for the weekend.

Back
Top Bottom