Official Fall/Winter 2016/17 Boot Thread...Fall is creepin up

Nah B :lol:

I personally don't trust them. Every time I see them they on sale. Even when I went into the store everything was half off. Nope. Nope. Nope.

And even when I see them at the rack. They have a glow to that 'leather' that I am not feelin' :lol:

Save an extra 60-80 and get something that you wont have to second guess.

Last edited:
^ Good looking out. Will wait for the Kenton leather pacers

Those are dope. They were on sale at J Crew I believe.

Yah I am a believer in getting what you want first. Then as you add to your rotation you can take some chances on some deals etc.

But you gotta get that one you REALLY want first :pimp:.

Yea you're right. I actually like the cap toes more after looking at them. Problem is j crew site has low stock. Might have to check the local j crew stores.

Ralph Lauren site is having a 40% off sale:

Use code "SNOW" for the extra 40%

http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=104353866

$79.99

pPOLO2-24522899_alternate1_t940.jpg

http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=104353856

$89.99

pPOLO2-24522885_alternate1_t940.jpg

pPOLO2-24522871_alternate1_t940.jpg

Last edited:
Nordstorm rack site has RW and Wolverine boots for decent prices. 

Bought a copper pair of round toes for 117 + tax. Anyone familiar with the RW round toes? 

Nordstorm rack site has RW and Wolverine boots for decent prices. 

Bought a copper pair of round toes for 117 + tax. Anyone familiar with the RW round toes? 
Yes. What is your question.
How's the quality, comfort, and look of the shoe in your opinion. They seem versatile in what I can wear with them, so I decided to buy them. Was torn between the copper vs black pair. 

I was going to buy the rag and bone pair I posted earlier this week, but saving like 150 bucks for a similar looking shoe was too good to pass up.  

Yeah they are legit. I know the ones you got. I saw that restock this morning.

But theyare super nice man. Tough break in but they look better and better as they wear. They have a premium look in real life. People are ALWAYS asking me about mine.

And yes you can wear anything with them really.

How do you guys care for your boots (waxes, conditioners, creams, etc)? 

Also do you guys use shoe trees for all your boots? 

Taking care of these things is complicated 
laugh.gif

Got these in yesterday. Kenton leather pacer boots. Pics don't really do these justice at all. Would highly recommend

Got mine in this week as well. Got home from the bar really drunk last night and finally tried them on :lol:

For $120 you can't beat them. Would have really liked the Alden Indy but these are a third of the price of the factory 2nds

Got mine in this week as well. Got home from the bar really drunk last night and finally tried them on :lol:

For $120 you can't beat them. Would have really liked the Alden Indy but these are a third of the price of the factory 2nds

Where did you copp the 2nds from?

They had a crazy RW sale on Nordstrom Rack a couple weekends ago and I was only like 30 minutes late and I missed out on these gutted out Iron Rangers :x

Back
Top Bottom